Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

rest in peace my crackers

mdodge

Cavy Slave
My little crackers crossed the rainbow bridge this evening. she waited until I got home when I came in she lifted her head for me .I picked her up and Sat with her .she faught till the end but I kept petting her and letting her know it's ok it's time to cross the bridge and Thornton is thier waiting for you.God speed little crackers your family is going to miss you.until were all together again..... popcorn free and all the strawberries you can eat....

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Kenna18155

Cavy Slave
My piggies and I send condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. Popcorn free, Crackers.

CutsieCavies

Cavy Slave
Dear @mdodge,

It is with a heavy heart and blurry eyes i write this. The loss of a pet hurts more then most can imagine. She lived a great life with you i am sure, and is prancing round in the green grasses of the other side. But without a doubt, a peice of her is missing. That piece is you. I am ever so sorry you had to go though this. We know it will happen but when it does the feeling is unlike any other. It is a deep tearing of the heart, and scars are left behind filled with the memories of your pet. They are always with you, and Crackers will never forget you. When her eyes closed for that last time, she was thinking of you. She smelled you and knew it was okay to go. Because we are forver in our pet's debt. We love all pets, and my prayers are with you.

mdodge

Cavy Slave
rest in peace my crackersrest in peace my crackers

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.