Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia New home for one guinea pig, male, 4 1/2

mari11

Cavy Slave
I'll be setting up an adoption post too, but figured I'd just see if anyone local was interested here first. I don't really want to let Bear go, but Squeak died last week and he's really, really miserable on his own. He's 4 1/2, desexed, pretty friendly, active, only loud when you're late feeding him and very fond of blueberries and parsley. I have some pics up, he's the cute little brown guy.

I'm in Stratford but willing to drive him to a new home, ideally not too far since he hates the car, but we can manage if it's an hour or two. He's moved interstate before, though he had company then.

If you have a guinea pig or two and have space and time for another, or have a single guy or girl about the same age, I'd like to chat. I'm headed to Melbourne early tomorrow so won't be back online till Monday but if you want to PM me or reply here I'll get back to you then.

Attachments

Bear and Squeak2.jpg

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Would it be possible for you to adopt a new friend for him instead of rehoming him?

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave
Like @pigger123, would it be possible for you to just adopt a new friend?

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Since he's neutered you could adopt a female piggie.

mari11

Cavy Slave
Yep - if someone has one the same age or close, like I mentioned, that'd be good. Not keen on adopting a younger pig though, because I'd have the same issue in a year or so.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.