Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Piggie pigtures! Lets see them!

• Thread starter MummyOf5Piggies
  • Start date

Rach84

Cavy Slave
My Boys :) Woody . . . .

woody.jpgDSC00779.jpg

An little Buzz . . . .

buzz.jpgDSC00790.jpg

jasperpatches

Cavy Slave
Jasper, hes a very lively loving boy who loves to come sit on my shoulder and snuggle under my hair when hes feeling loving, when hes not having cuddles hes jumping about and making noise demanding attention :)
J.jpg

jasperpatches

Cavy Slave
P.jpgPatches, what can i say about my baby hes the most loving boy you will ever meet, he likes nothing more than having a cuddle, falling 2 sleep in someones arms, hes also a very laid back boy nothing like his brother Jasper, its why they are both so special 2 me why i love them 2 bits they are so special with there wonderful personalities :) love both my boys millions X

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
Charlemange(hope i spelled it right!) Is a cute little piggy!:)
I know it's a hard name to spell lol. It's a historic name. Thank you, though! I have wayyy to many pigtures of her :) more will be on my profile soon, lemme just figure out how to get them to stop flipping!

Rhinos_mom

Cavy Slave
Yay Picture time!

This is Yoda. He kept nibbling on that gnome and every time i looked over he'd stop and lay down like this pretending nothing was going on.

mms_picture (1).jpg

This is Chirpa, I get him tomorrow!

DSCN0171.jpg

EllaBellaMuffin

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Awww so cute piggies:) Here are my 3 girls, Ella, Bella and Muffin.crazyella.jpgbellamuffin.jpgphoto89.jpg

MummyOf5Piggies

Cavy Slave
@Rhinos_mom yoda is like "*chewchew* you look over, Yoda: What? i wasn't chewing on this gnome i was laying here like a good boy!" And chirpa is adorable!:D

@EllaBellaMuffin I love how your girls are looking/posing for the camera "whats with the flashy thing?""Oh no! pictures!" "what are you looking at?" "kay i will pose for the camera!" lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.