Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Vet shows!

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
Watching the exotic vet show on Nat Geo Wild. Super interesting! Much better than Dr. Pol! Has anyone else watched it?

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I get NatGeo but not NatGeoWild, if I did I would watch it.

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
I saw that haven't watched it yet. AND on the subject of Dr.POl.. OK well I love him and all but one day a lady brought a male guinea pig in saying he was to "roudy" with his brother and she wanted to get him neutered to help with it. Dr. Pol didn't even mention cage size or anything to help. He just goes ya this should calm him down.. I was screaming my head off saying NO it doesn't have to be a surgery!!! UHG then during the surgery he couldn't find the mmhhh and then almost took to long . He also openly admitted that he had never neutered a guinea pig before but it was enough like a rat.

PLease say someone feels my pain

Rywen

Cavy Slave
@piggielover200 that's just negligent, makes me glad I can't watch Dr. Pol. I'd be sending him angry emails.

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
I saw that haven't watched it yet. AND on the subject of Dr.POl.. OK well I love him and all but one day a lady brought a male guinea pig in saying he was to "roudy" with his brother and she wanted to get him neutered to help with it. Dr. Pol didn't even mention cage size or anything to help. He just goes ya this should calm him down.. I was screaming my head off saying NO it doesn't have to be a surgery!!! UHG then during the surgery he couldn't find the mmhhh and then almost took to long . He also openly admitted that he had never neutered a guinea pig before but it was enough like a rat.

PLease say someone feels my pain

Omg I posted about that show the first time it aired! Killed me watching him read the book before hand. And "oh shoot" and oops aren't what you want to hear a vet say. Thank goodness it ended well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.