Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Stone Tiles

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
So Korra has found out there is a separation in the fleece at the doorway of the kitchen/the living area. Thus she has decided it is fun to dig into the bedding from there. She hasn't dug up the bedding in any other area. I've been finding it a bit annoying to fix the bedding a few times a day. My OCD behavior requires the fleece to be flat, level and perfectly straight. Korra is not cooperating with my OCD. In my fit to fix this problem I've change out hidys several times. Given her fleece scraps to play with. Made fleece corners for both girls(since they couldn't share 1).

I then remembered a rather large stone I took home from visiting the home I was born in, in Texas. I thought this would be the perfect heavy item to place in that door way to keep the fleece door. Alas, after tearing up my own apartment I couldn't find it. I also felt very bummed out because this was a piece I took from my home and I wanted to have it to remember my home. Anyways, looking around for more ideas I spyed our end tables in the living room. Their made out of tiles/you can remove the tiles to change up it's look. Right now, we have them with stone tiles. So I grabbed 1 and i fits perfectly in the spot to hold down the fleece.

So my question, finally, the girls have been taste testing this stone tile. It shouldn't harm them correct?

Dee_E

Cavy Slave
Most Texas stone is made up of limestone and dolomite. Not sure tho. I know that critters do need minerals however...

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Most Texas stone is made up of limestone and dolomite. Not sure tho. I know that critters do need minerals however...

Well, I'm not using this stone since I couldn't find it *whimper*
I'm just using a stone tile from one of our end tables.

Dee_E

Cavy Slave
Well, I'm not using this stone since I couldn't find it *whimper*
I'm just using a stone tile from one of our end tables.

Sorry to hear you couldn't find the other one! :sad:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.