Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Other Pets?

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
2 dogs Zoe and Pluto. Zoe is our 7 year old. She is a bored collie mix. She also loves my pigs and one of my pigs loves her back lol loves her.

Pluto is our 3 year old. He is a basset hound springer spaniel mix

2 cats Boots and Lunatic. Boots is our 13 year old cat. She is a Tuxedo cat. She also loves our pigs and they play together (she is declawed)

Lunatic is our 8 month old Tom (boy) cat

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1419282337514.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1419282382920.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1419282416290.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1419282449063.jpg

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
Oh the order for mine is Pluto then Boots then Zoe then Lunatic

Svenandolaf

Cavy Slave
image.jpg My baby minnie, she had a friend Daisy but Daisy passed away

Chaylee

Cavy Slave
I have two cats and two dogs. The two cats are Kat and Priscilla and the dogs are Nala and Lily. Priscilla is 4 years old and orange and white. Kat is 2 years old and tortoiseshell. Nala is a 5 year old Great Pyrenees and Lily is a 7 year old Chihuahua. Her ears don't stand up because of a lifetime battle with chronic ear infections, auricular hematomas, and three ear surgeries. We've tried several different medicines, but I think we finally found one that works. Here are their Christmas pictures :)
Kat.jpgPriscilla.jpg
Lily.jpgNala.jpg

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
I have two cats and two dogs. The two cats are Kat and Priscilla and the dogs are Nala and Lily. Priscilla is 4 years old and orange and white. Kat is 2 years old and tortoiseshell. Nala is a 5 year old Great Pyrenees and Lily is a 7 year old Chihuahua. Her ears don't stand up because of a lifetime battle with chronic ear infections, auricular hematomas, and three ear surgeries. We've tried several different medicines, but I think we finally found one that works. Here are their Christmas pictures :)
View attachment 71407View attachment 71410
View attachment 71408View attachment 71409
I'm taking them okay? Lol jk but adorable!!!

Chaylee

Cavy Slave
Lol. You can have the cats ;) They would not sit still for pictures. @joys_cavies

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
Lol. Since when do cats obey us tho?

piggy_mom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Bumping this intresting thread up. :)

PeanutnCookie

Cavy Slave
I have two guinea pigs Cookie and S'mores both TSW (tortoiseshell and white) 9 mo. and 2 mo.
One mini schnauzer Bandit black and white 1 year
One syrian hamster Cinnamon golden 1 year
Sorry I don't have pics now. I'll try to get some up later

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
My pets are:
1 Chihuahua
1 Pug
1 Persian
2 piggies!!

101_2654.jpg
Bacon (left) and Eggs (right), my two beautiful boys!!!

picture063.jpg
Chunky the Pug

101_2652.jpg
Cocoa the Chihuahua (Aka Hot Cocoa, and sorry I couldn't find a more pleasant picture lol)

picture003.jpg
And PrinceOllie the Persian (Though we mostly call him kitty. I don't think even he knows his name, but oh well.)

That's it! Chunky could be considered a rescue because we rescued him from an abusive breeder when he was a year old. Poor thing, he's still, after about 7 years, afraid of the broom. :(
We got Cocoa from someone who couldn't keep him any more. If no one wanted him he would have to go to the Humane Society, so I guess he's rescue. Poor baby, he got beat up accidently by a Boxer that was a bit too rough.
I personally have no idea where we got 7 year old PrinceOllie when he was a kitten.
Bacon came from a breeder (know better now) and Eggs came from an accidental litter.

There's just a bit of background info for you. :D

piggy_mom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
My pets are:
1 Chihuahua
1 Pug
1 Persian
2 piggies!!

View attachment 72122
Bacon (left) and Eggs (right), my two beautiful boys!!!

View attachment 72123
Chunky the Pug

View attachment 72124
Cocoa the Chihuahua (Aka Hot Cocoa, and sorry I couldn't find a more pleasant picture lol)

View attachment 72125
And PrinceOllie the Persian (Though we mostly call him kitty. I don't think even he knows his name, but oh well.)

That's it! Chunky could be considered a rescue because we rescued him from an abusive breeder when he was a year old. Poor thing, he's still, after about 7 years, afraid of the broom. :(
We got Cocoa from someone who couldn't keep him any more. If no one wanted him he would have to go to the Humane Society, so I guess he's rescue. Poor baby, he got beat up accidently by a Boxer that was a bit too rough.
I personally have no idea where we got 7 year old PrinceOllie when he was a kitten.
Bacon came from a breeder (know better now) and Eggs came from an accidental litter.

There's just a bit of background info for you. :D

Bacon and Eggs are so cute!

piggy_mom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer

animalmadlover

Cavy Slave
Wow so many gorgeus pictures! And so many spoilt happy pets! :) That makes me happy.

I have...

Mouse: Belethor (belongs to me)
Cocker Spaniel: Hemi (belongs to mum)
Black Cat: Tika the family cat (she acts like a kitten)
Ginger Cat: Buttons (my cat)
Guinea pigs: Sparkles and Ida (belong to me!!!) lol

I'll post pictures later!

PeanutnCookie

Cavy Slave
PicCollage (1).jpgimage3.jpg unfortunately, my camera is messed up and this website says the pics of Cookie and Cinnamon are too big to upload. But here is Bandit and S'mores! I will include a link to my blog (first posted a while ago) but it has a pic of Cinnamon and Cookie on it. Cookie is only in the very first pic, at the very bottom. (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.