Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Victory?

MommyOfMany

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
So, for those of you unfamiliar with Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue... https://causes.worldpeacemeet.com/stoplmrr/ or even Google Kris Corson-so many things will pop up. Anyway, the New Jersey SPCA (NJSPCA on Facebook) recently posted this :

To All : NJSPCA is working with the Attorney General's Office and the Division of Consumer Affairs on a case here in New Jersey that may result in the need for a large number of Rabbits to be fostered, adopted and rehomed. If you can assist with any help please email me at [email protected] PLEASE NOTE that all responses will be shared with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office and as such must be genuine and not associated with where the Rabbits may be seized from. This is a serious issue and we need details of anyone who steps up. All emails received will be forwarded to the AG's Office as well as NJSPCA Chief Humane Law Enforcement Officer. Capt

According to about a million people, this is from Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue, or Kristi Corson. I am so happy that she is finally getting shut down, these rabbits don't deserve all the terror they have to deal with. Anything to add, please comment.

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
YES! My friend (a bun slave) is ALWAYS ranting about her! And we live in INDIANA!!!

MommyOfMany

Cavy Slave
I know haha, I'm in Michigan and have been following her story for around a year

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Its crazy... jut like clock work, "HEY! Have you followed her story! You need to follow it now girl!" And me always saying, "Why? You tell me everything anyways!"

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
The NJSPCA has not released the name of the rescue but I do know it is LMRR. Can't say how I know, insiders ;) But it is them. Its not a shock after everything that has happened. I just hope that there is no way She or anyone connected with this rescue can do this again. After all this is now the third time in two states that she's done this.

clb89

Cavy Slave
Wow sad the way those rabbits were treated. I hope the rabbits that are rescued from this "rescue" are able to be treated of any diseases, and given the care they deserve. Unfortunately usually when this happens not all can be saved.

madrae

Cavy Slave
Yes, but now that it's been plastered all over FaceBook, rabbits will be hidden all over the East Coast. If you look at LMRR FB today, trucks were loading carriers in middle of night (a concerned fan points it out - but look fast, she will probably delete) and they are driving bunnies to fosters all over.

MommyOfMany

Cavy Slave
Yup, she's now posting pictures of spotless cages on her FB. Makes me sick, either she's trying to rally support or thinks they will change their minds. As a friend said to me, "She's polishing the brass on the Titanic". I don't know why, but when you say she's shipping rabbits all over it makes my stomach hurt-all frantic on the inside. I can't really do anything about it, and she'll just delete anything I post on her page. Hopefully, if the fosters are found by the NJSPCA and the rabbits are in good condition, they will let them stay fosters. That would be an OK solution to me, after they've been checked up and all the proper evidence has been collected (vet bills, pics, etc.) I just want to do something.
I can't.
It's killing me.

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
This is sick...they just posted on the facebook page about a pig needing a home. That it could live alone if they wanted it to. I couldn't help myself, I commented on it.

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
This is sick...they just posted on the facebook page about a pig needing a home. That it could live alone if they wanted it to. I couldn't help myself, I commented on it.

Good for you! Teach those fools a lesson!!!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

BAHAHA. Guys go under pocket pets and read the guinea pig information .. "boars prefer to live alone" "they need 6 sq feet of space" she referenced to this site and guinea lynx but clearly she hasn't read any of it.

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
@madelineelaine which is contradictory to her Facebook post! They even spelled hamster "hampster" on the care sheets for goodness sakes!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
I used to spell it hampster when I was like 7 .... :p

ellisa

Cavy Slave
@2198lindsey

Oh, just wait. It'll be deleted soon. Anything contradictory to what these fools believe gets deleted right away, and if you do it enough they'll block you. You can still post under the recommendations if you get deleted, though. :mischievo

MommyOfMany

Cavy Slave
@ellisa and [MENTION=25452]2198lindsey[/MENTION]
Don't you worry, I took a screenshot

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
I posted on their wall, quick everyone go look before its deleted! lol

I really feel bad for these animals and misinformed people :/

ellisa

Cavy Slave
I really feel bad for these animals and misinformed people :/

I know. The pictures of the animals and their enclosures on the Stop LMRR site breaks my heart.
I feel so bad for all the clueless people who sent in donations that went to who knows what. Any time someone tries to post the truth on their facebook page it gets deleted right away, so all of their followers are brainwashed.

ellisa

Cavy Slave
Dang, a bunch of posts have just been deleted.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.