Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I voted for Tobias in the Valentines Day contest.
:3 He is so cute, he should be a model.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Slave
Just did! Go give it a like if you like it! It was actually the first picture I took, but it was so cute I ended the photo shoot right then!

I liked it because I loved it. lol

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
That sounds like my heels. LOL!

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
This thread is now ten pages long.
And it's just us rambling :D
Mr. Tobias is going to get all the hot Sows in his Valentines Day box.

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
I like to refer to them as musings, not ramblings :)

@bguardguy pics or it never happened!

PS- So my SO comes in here and is now making fun of me because I said I was upset over my guinea pig forums lol! Called me the crazy guinea pig lady

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
I hope he doesnt! He is a gay little piggy. DUH!

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
Well Hunty Dont feel bad! We will both be crazy guinea pig ladies together!! I am about to take pics of all the new stuff I have gotten Tobias today and make a new photo album so be prepared everyone!

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
My Mum thinks I am addicted to this site ._. She thinks I am crazy. She especially thought I was crazy when I said I was bringing my laptop on holidays so I could still keep up with the latest GuineaGossip.

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Yes, please. I have to live vicariously through you and Toby since my pigs are brats.

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
My Mum thinks I am addicted to this site ._. She thinks I am crazy. She especially thought I was crazy when I said I was bringing my laptop on holidays so I could still keep up with the latest GuineaGossip.

Ha, my SO asked me what I was doing on my phone at 3am. Browsing guinea pig forums...DUH!

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
Ha, my SO asked me what I was doing on my phone at 3am. Browsing guinea pig forums...DUH!

I sleep with my ipod next to me so if I wake up in the middle of the night I can bowse guinea pigs forums, ahaha.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Slave
I'm still wondering how @Carissa6729 saw the list of all the members that viewed this site.

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
I DO THAT TOO BOTH OF YOU!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKay gonna post pics and then clean cage. Be back in a bit!

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
Sorry for the double post. Just added three new photo albums and organized my pictures by type! Will be adding another photo album soon and posting new pictures after cage cleaning! Wooo! Now on to dinner. Procrastination at its worst today!

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
Update!!!
Ughhhhh. Over it today. Sorry for the triple post, but it won't let me edit my previous post. Today was def. a Monday morning at work. I will be super glad when I am able to make a blog on here though! Tobias loves his new tunnel and keeps running through it. He no longer uses it as a bathroom and has picked a corner to use now. Still nice and contained and easy cleanup! Thank goodness!

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
:grouphug:

I think there is something in the water today, everybody seems a bit edgy. I was out getting some more supplies and people were just rude beyond belief.

Btw, I need another chai latte :love:

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
Gahh.. Sometimes I think you are only my friend for the free drinks you get out of this... Lol. I agree though, everyone was incredibly rude at work today. Also if it could go wrong, it def. did. On a happier note... I SAW MY FAVORITE DRAG QUEEN THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Hey I'm still waiting to see the pics!

Bright side here, I'm almost done with my son's valentines yay! I keep adding stuff too them so they never finish, and I have to drop them off tomorrow, eek! LOL! I made flower clips for the girls and started adding bows to everything. I seriously have a problem...my glue gun has been plugged in for two days lol!

PS - My old roommate worked at a Starbucks and next door my ex worked at a Pick Up Stix (chinese food). Was awesome, always had free drinks and wontons ! Woo hoo! Those were the days.

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
OMGOODNESS! I would be in heaven! Glad to hear you are almost done. One word of advice.. Since you are the Jade Jolie of friendship bracelets... EDIT! lol Ain't nobody got time for all that! lol Im glad they are turning out cute though!!

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
This is just about the best thread ever :) Also get me a latte @bguardguy the piggies are driving me nuts with their butt rumbling -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.