Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Calling all Gamers!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
You all are going to laugh, I play The Sims on PC. I can't wait for the Sims 4 to be released!

Ahmose Inarus

Cavy Slave
I'm an XBOX person, and my vices are Assassin's Creed, the Arkham series (love Batman, collected the comics since I was 8) and of course, HALO.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Yep, I'm an Xbox person as well. Favorite games are Assassins Creed (II and Black Flag are the best in the series), Kingdoms of Amalur, Just Cause 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops (still has the best online system of any of the CoD games) and I got really psyched in that they released Fable (originally released on the first Xbox) on the 360 so I've been replaying that.

I do play a bit of Sims 3 on the computer as well, but it's hard in that everytime a new game gets released they upgrade the specs needed. I have a new-ish computer and I wouldn't dream of playing any other computer games on it for fear of blowing it up. I like console better because the games they release are specifically tailored to that system and you'll know it will work.

KatherinesPigs

Cavy Slave
@sallyvh I hear ya! I spend way too much money buying every expansion pack that comes out. I'm excited to see what the sims 4 is like but I'm not sure if I will buy it or not since I'm content with my sims 3.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
There are some things in the sims I hope they "fix". Why does it take an hour to cook an omelette or take a shower, lol? I didn't buy all of the expansions, I'm not the right demographic for the Katy Perry stuff. I like some of her songs but don't need my sims to dress like her.

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
@KatherinesPigs I don't know if I'm excited for Sims 4 or not:p I like the advancements they're making with how sims will be more customizable and how they will have more complex emotions and actions but I absolutely hate the look of the sims. The graphics look cheap and poorly done in my opinion. I'll still buy it but I love my Sims 3!

CavyLover00

Cavy Slave
I'm personally a big fan of Zelda, Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, League of Legends, Minecraft, and a lot of first person shooters. I played a little of TitanFall recently and i think i'm in love XD

slynnski

Cavy Slave
Haha, me too! I've been playing Pokemon since I was in third grade and I still make sure that I play all of the games. Favorite series ever.

Pokemon and Sims are my favorites. And my favorite generation in Pokemon is Ruby and Sapphire! I can't wait for the remakes! Do you know when they are supposed to be released?

slynnski

Cavy Slave
Looks like it'll be this November. I can't wait for it! I don't know if I could choose a favorite generation because I loved them all, but I loved the contests in the third generation. I really hope those come back in the same way for the remakes.

November sounds about right, that's around when X and Y came out, right?

I do love all the gens too, but the third really stuck with me for some reason.

slynnski

Cavy Slave
Just about! I think X and Y came out mid-October. I'm glad the wait's never long for a new Pokemon game.

Agreed! I loved X/Y, what did you think of it?

slynnski

Cavy Slave
Also, I was going to play Sims 2 today but I think I'm going to play Pearl instead--it's been a month or two since I last played!

slynnski

Cavy Slave
My one complaint with X/Y was that it was really easy if you had the Experience Share equipped. I didn't realize that until way later, so my Pokemon were really overleveled and everything was really easy. The visuals were gorgeous, though, and as someone who likes making competitive teams, I was happy that they made it a lot easier to breed a Pokemon with good stats, and to get shinies too! Right now I'm importing all of my old Pokemon over to my Y game and I'm going to try to spend some time in the Battle Spot and see how I do. :D

Yeah, leveling was REALLY easy in that game, but I didn't mind too much. One of the reasons why I stopped playing Pearl for a little while is because I am trying to level my team to level 64 to face the Elite Four but it gets SO tedious after a while. :p

I don't breed or play much into stats really, I more focus on the story and catching/raising them. Sometimes contests if I feel like it.

I did really enjoy the mega evolution introduced in X/Y, that was super fun. :)

slynnski

Cavy Slave
I was so psyched when Mega Evolution became a thing. I love my Mega Charizard. I have Y but I loved Mega Charizard X, so my friend was awesome and gave me a Charizardite X for him.

Gah, I had a mega Charizard on my team. He was so. freaking. AWESOME. Oh and I have X, so yes, he looked super sweet. XD

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
Has anyone gotten Watch_Dogs? It looks really interesting, sort of a futuristic GTA with some sci-fi elements, and I'm considering scooping it up on Steam.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.