Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where to Order? Small Pet Select Hay- My blog post with coupon for free shipping

NJPKL

Cavy Slave
Not sure if it is ok to post my blog here, but Small Pet Select has been :love: uber awesome :love: with their customer service, and hence they have asked if I would write a blog post about my experience with them, so I did! I added awesome new pics of my furbabies, Oreo and Reeses, :eek: so if you are interested in reading, here is the link (there is a free shipping code at the end of the post):

https://sugaroverlord.blogspot.com/2013/08/free-giveaway-small-pet-select-hay.html

** Mods: If this is not acceptable, please feel free to remove. **

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Love the pigtures, expecially of Oreo's bum while he attacks the hay! My 10 piggies love Small Pet Select hay! We of course have to order the biggest box they have:crazy:. I loved your blog about it but one little thing struck me as odd, your line that says "These two guinea pigs, also called cavies, are boys, also called sows, who are only 1 year old." Boy piggies are called boars and girl piggies are the sows:p.

NJPKL

Cavy Slave
I loved your blog about it but one little thing struck me as odd, your line that says "These two guinea pigs, also called cavies, are boys, also called sows, who are only 1 year old." Boy piggies are called boars and girl piggies are the sows:p.

Ha, well that's what I get for writing a blog post at 2am! lol THANK YOU, it has been fixed! :p

KimmiA

Cavy Slave
Thanks! Seeing your blog convinced me to go ahead and order my first box from them today :) Excited to have it arrive!!!

NJPKL

Cavy Slave
Thanks! Seeing your blog convinced me to go ahead and order my first box from them today :) Excited to have it arrive!!!

Your piggies are going to eat it up! When I open the box to refill their hay holder, the popcorning begins!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.