Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Liners got all the stuff to finish my cage today!

caitlinbenosky

Cavy Slave
and yet again, i have a theme. lol. i like every thing in my room to actually match, so i'm going with a black, gray and purple theme. so i got purple fleece for the girls, gray fleece for the boys, and black fleece to make the forests.
i also got 2 uhaul pads! they're in the wash right now, then i'm going to throw the fleece in the wash. yep, i know, 3 times on high.
i'll post plenty of pictures once it's finished. i haven't been wanting to post because with towels and things all over the place, it just looks sloppy! can't wait to share

J.Bosley

Cavy Slave

labgirl5

Cavy Slave
There is a chance that the fleece won't wick after just three washes. I had to do 6 washes plus a soak in a tub for mine before they wicked.

J.Bosley

Cavy Slave
There is a chance that the fleece won't wick after just three washes. I had to do 6 washes plus a soak in a tub for mine before they wicked.

Mine was wicking after 3 washes... guess it depends on the fleece??

caitlinbenosky

Cavy Slave
forgot to add that i also finally got around to getting the pigloo for the second cage (girls have purple, boys have silver.) i also bought a purple litter pan for the girls, i'm looking for a gray or silver one for the boys. i'm going to order a new water bottle for the girls, cause the one i have now is ugly. i'm excited lol

martini907

Cavy Slave
Sounds so cute. I would love to do a them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.