Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Fergie and Cami's New C&C Cage!

GuineaPiggiez

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! :)

I have finally finished my C&C cage for my two girls, Fergie and Cami! (I actually finished it about a week ago, but I've been really busy so I haven't been able to take any good pics until today when I changed their cage again. lol) It's a 2x4 C&C cage and they LOVE it! And so do I! In it, I have two layers of u-haul pads and one layer of cheetah print anti-pill fleece from JoAnn Fabric on top (I also have giraffe print fleece for their cage!)! And as far as cage accescories go, they have a water bottle, a "Pig"-Out pouch I ordered from PeeWeesPiggyPalace on Etsy (I love this and I would recommend this to any other guinea pig owners!), a food bowl (It's actually a teeny-tiny dog bowl from Petco, but it's the perfect size for them and it's really cute!) filled with Oxbow Cavy Cuisine (My pigs love that stuff!), an igloo hidey, a fleece forest, and a small cat bed that is really soft and that they enjoy to lay on. I do have another igloo for them, but I'm not using it in their cage as of right now because they use their igloo and fleece-forest both as hideys, and when I take the extra igloo out, it gives them more room to run around and frolick! :D Here are some pics:

View from front:
photo2.jpg

View from back:
photo1.jpg

I caught them both cleaning themselves! :D
photo3.jpg

I caught a photo of Max (my puggle) in front of their cage mid-scratch! lol
photo-bomb max.jpg

Here's just a cute photo of Fergie saying hi! :) (I was about to fill their hay again.)
photo4.jpg

I would like to thank this forum, and all of the people on it, who have helped me to build my guinea pigs' new mansion!

Thanks! :love:
-GuineaPiggiez

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Great job-love the cheetah print! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.