Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Parasites Coco-Larva in Ear!

PiggieLove13

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry for your loss. Whatever she had, she put up a good fight.
Thanks @kcake67. I just can't take in that she's really gone after having her for 4 1/2 years. I don't know if I'm going to get any more pigs. My parents would only let me get one, and I don't want that. Maybe I could find one that likes to be alone or is too aggressive or bullied. Or I might get a hamster(Or a rat if I can convince my parents). I just have a place in my heart now for Guinea pigs, and I don't know if I can get another rodent without feeling guilty of not helping a piggy. But at the same time, I will still be helping a poor soul. I might just me rodentless for awhile. Just my fish, mealworms, bugs and me..
~PiggieLove13, and no piggies. :(

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry you lost little Coco. It sounds like she fought until the end and you did everything you could for her. Losing them is so damn hard, harder than I ever thought it would be. Rest in peace, Coco. There is no pain and suffering at the Rainbow Bridge, only new friends and sunshine and great food.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
This is so sad :( You tried so hard, I'm so sorry you lost her. Maybe in time you can open your heart to another piggy. Run free at the bridge, little Coco <3

PiggieLove13

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much everyone. You guys made me cry. :') When Chester passed away I never thought it would hurt so much. With Essy and Marilyn it made me feel worse, and now with Coco gone I feel lonely and like there's nothing to live for. But I know that's not true. I believe the Rainbow Bridge is real, but sometimes I doubt because it doesn't say anywhere specifically in the Bible that I will see my precious babies again. I feel like God would allow them to go to Heaven because they had to suffer along with us and it wouldn't be fair for us to get to have eternal life and other creatures to not. I know I will never be truly happy in Heaven unless my piggies are there. I know Coco would not want me to sit in my closet and cry all day and feel like I have nothing to live for. I know she would want me to help other pigs to have a happy and loving place they can call home. I debated on getting hamsters or a bunny, but my heart really melts for guinea pigs. Not that I don't care about other animals; maybe I will have a rodent kingdom when I have my own house. :) I'm already looking into some pigs to adopt. Thank you everyone for your support and love.

All My Thanks, PiggieLove13

To My Precious Coco,
I'm sorry you had to go so early in your life, I wish I could've done more to help you. I'm really sorry if your end was painful. I don't know if I could've lived without your loving kisses and happy squeaks. When I first saw your picture among the other piggies up for adoption, I knew you were the one. I called you a 'hot dog' since you where sleek and skinny. I remember when you gave birth to the three little pigs, Jesse, Sammy, and Rocket. Sammy looked like a miniature version of you. Rocket looked like Cole, who was most likely one of the fathers since he was housed with you before I adopted you. Jesse was a mix of you, Chester, and Cole. I hope he's by your side at the Rainbow Bridge. You were always there for me when I needed comfort. You loved to snuggle down on me and be scratched on your nose and under your cute chin. I loved your enthusiasm when I would come downstairs to feed you and say good morning. Go enjoy the warm sunshine and sweet grass by the Rainbow Bridge. I'll see you again one day Boo, and I'll get to hold you once more. See you there Coco.

Love, Lauren <3

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
That was beautiful, Lauren. I'm sure she knows how much you tried, and I know she knows how much she meant to you. She, along with Chester, Essy and Marilyn are all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you to come and get them. I can't wait until the day I get there to pick up my beloved Pooper pig.

PiggieLove13

Cavy Slave
Thanks @Guinea Pig Papa. :) I can imagine a seeing a stampede of pigs running towards me and covering me in kisses and deafening me with their wheeks. Oh and don't forget their bright little eyes! I love Pooper's name by the way. Basically describes every piggy. But I still love them no matter if they poo on me or not lol. :D

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Pooper was a nickname, his original name long forgotten. He pooped so much as a baby we just kept saying "You're a pooper! You're a poopy little pig!" It stuck. And I loved him for it. Just make sure when you get to the Rainbow Bridge you've got lots of dandelions and stuff with you!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.