Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My house is haunted! and my pigs are acting wired.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
Okay so ill give you some back story, The Woman who lived in my dads house befor him commited suiside. She turned her car on and shut the grage door.. none of this was disclosed to use when we baought the house... he learned this from are next store neighbor who was friends with the lady. The ghost name is dorise.

My dad has owned the house for about three years and I just recantly moved in about 2 munths ago. When he first moved in he would hear music playing from the grage late at night. I'v heard it a few times but that died down a lot! about three munths ago i came over aroud 6 in the morning to watch my little sisster for my dad while he worked.. I layed down on the sofa to try and get alittle more sleep (My dads girl friend was at work, my dad was still sleeping and my sisster was too) well long story short i herd a lady talking in the kitchen load enough to hear it but i couldnt make out what she was saying.

For the last week i have noticed a few strange things, I always put the pigs watter bottle in the same spot every time i fill it up BUT for the last week when i wake up in the morning there water bottle is at the other end of the cage... I asked every one if they aree moving it or what and everyone says theye not. i always move it back to the spot it belongs but the next morning its right make where it was.. All three of my pigs have been more skittish since i moved them hear (i thought that was just stress of the move) but latly too nibbs have been acting really wired. Normally she loves cuddles but she has started to week really louadly when i even lightly tuch her.. like shes in pain.. or really scared.. thats not like my nibbs.

they are eating and drinking fine so far there heath hasnt been affected.

Im just venting.. this really annoyes me but ill be moving back to my moms in two weeks so i wont have to put up with it anymore,

beachgurl_1988

Cavy Slave
ooooooo that's so creepy!!

I am a big person for like ghost stories and the like. You should try to take pictures around and see if you get any 'orbs' of energy or maybe try to talk to it... haha. That's soo nifty!!

GummiB3ar

Cavy Slave
Very instersting, I have had and have my own ghost experances. I got one that tends to follow me around. I have seen her once, but experanced her several times. The one time I seen her was in Mississippi in a trailer my mother was renting, and I came down to visit. I walked into the living room and can see clearly into the kitchen where I saw a you girl about 12-15yr old with long blond hair. I thought it was my neice who was staying there with my mom, so i walked into the kitchen but as i got closer i seen the girl turn and walk away, as i enter the kitchen there is no one and no one could of walked out because there was only one entrance and i was blocking it. I can tell you several stories of tricks she has played on me, but she has never harmed me or anyone else and i dont feel like she will. I just tell her to knock it off and she usually quits. Oh by the way I call her Wendy even though I dont know her name or anything about her.

pinky

Cavy Slave
You should set up a video camera around the cage.

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Piganormal Wheektivity! :D

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
a camera by the cage would work great.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
A webcam directed toward the cage and a remote receiver (your computer) should work to capture whatever is happening.

trista81

Cavy Slave
omg, creepy!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Very creepy. I second, (third?) the idea of a camera! I'd also be PO'd at the relator who sold the house. They are suppose to disclose stuff like that.

jade_14

Cavy Slave
ahh that's creepy! Definitely set up a camera!
I swear there's a ghost in my house, no one except my sister believes me (my mom partially does). Once when she was in the shower years ago, all of a sudden the hot/cold knob turned to cold and made the water freezing, and she didn't turn it (obviously lol). There's been a few other weird sounds that have happened. But once when I was home alone for a weekend while my family went away, I was in my room and the door to the living room was open, and I heard it SLAM shut, and it was late at night and dark so I thought there was a killer in my house, so I sent my German Shepherd out to look before I looked (he was even barking because he heard it), and I found nothing. No one in my house believes me because they said there must of been a window open... but the only window that is near that door is the front door and it was shut and locked.. also it was November and cold. Anyways, I love hearing ghost stories! :)

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Very creepy. I second, (third?) the idea of a camera! I'd also be PO'd at the relator who sold the house. They are suppose to disclose stuff like that.

Yes
Here in FL they LEGALLY have to tell you if there was any crime or murder in your home.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
Sorry it toke so long to respond :) but anyways I don't think I I could set up a camera I don't have anything like that anymore and my web cam in attached to my comp witch isn't anywhere near my pigs (there in my bed room) although I do agree it would be cool too see it move XD it's the same water bottle that moves every time it's not tied to the cage and it just hangs over the bar. It also happens to be the pigs faveroit thing to play with! They knock it down and PBS push it around the cage lol. I don't think Doris's means any harm by what she's doing I think she just likes things where she thinks they belong XD although I can't prove to the world what's happening I am going to start to keep a journal about it and keep track of all the stuff that happens.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
Yes
Here in FL they LEGALLY have to tell you if there was any crime or murder in your home.
. I know it some states they have to tell you about ghost activie as well not just murder or death. But I don't know about the laws in Ohio

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
You can get really long extension cords for webcams, so you don't have to move the computer.

I'm scared about all things paranormal, but also very interested in it. We once went to a friends house who claimed her grandma haunted it, and we wanted to investigate it together. Lets just say by the end of the night, we ended up getting so scared we had turned on all the lights, tvs, radios, and computers in the house, and were hiding under the covers. :crackup:

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
ooooooo that's so creepy!!

I am a big person for like ghost stories and the like. You should try to take pictures around and see if you get any 'orbs' of energy or maybe try to talk to it... haha. That's soo nifty!!

Lol trust me I am too! When I was little in the house I grew up in I always saw a ghost at night when we would sit down for dinner XD I never told anyone about him untill my dad moved out of the house but when I did I was soo cool because my dad shared with me stuff that happens to him in that house to XD I lived in that house from age 3-12. And I stopped seeing him around 5 or 6 but after that I've always been interasted in ghost unlike that tall man at the top of the stairs as I call him dorise has never really given off a bad vib to me witch I see as a good thing.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
You can get really long extension cords for webcams, so you don't have to move the computer.

I'm scared about all things paranormal, but also very interested in it. We once went to a friends house who claimed her grandma haunted it, and we wanted to investigate it together. Lets just say by the end of the night, we ended up getting so scared we had turned on all the lights, tvs, radios, and computers in the house, and were hiding under the covers. :crackup:
. Lol thats funny XD I'll have to look into that and maybe get some soft were to record it

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I hope you get a web cam, and figure this out once and for all! Happy investigating the Piganormal Wheektivity! :D

jacquerooks

Cavy Slave
I think that animals have a special sense for things like that. I have a ghost that follows me everywhere we go (we have moved three times and cant get rid of it) that I think is an old boyfriend maybe. I have seen him once but he always lets me know that he is around (opening my kitchen cabinets, turning on faucets, etc). I would listen to your piggies and move back to your moms.

wheekmau5

Cavy Slave
You should give Ghost Hunters (the TV show I think) a call.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
You should give Ghost Hunters (the TV show I think) a call.
lol i dont think they would come to my house D: and its not a scary thing i dont think shes tryig to hurt anyone. but like @jaquerooks said weather she means it or not my pigs are affected by it in a bad way if there scared.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.