Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Thank you and introduction

Petiesmom

Cavy Slave
I want to thank all of you for your advice and support with the loss of my Petie Pop on Wednesday. I joined this group amidst an emergency and I did not introduce myself. I have two brothers american/abby mix Charlie & Jasper that will be 1 in February. I adopted them for Petie as I lost his brother Piggie to a brain tumor. I am having a hard time with the loss of Petie and am doubting if I have the strength to go through premature losses again with the "babies". Charlie was very sick when I got the brothers and I had to hand feed & water him and help him pass poop. He is now a huge love muffin. I have an adult son and a child son, two rescue dogs and two geriatric rescue cats. Does anyone know if I can change my user name and if so, how? I want to cry each time I see Petiesmom. Thanks for listening.

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Hi. I'm very sorry that you lost Petie Pop. I know exactly how it feels to lose a piggy. They're almost like family, aren't they? I don't think you can change your username, but if you want, you can PM @CavySpirit about it. Again, so sorry about little Petie.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.