Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated Is she pregnant?

K4tr1n4

Cavy Slave
Yep. The males have to be separated from all the females, mom included, at 21 days of age. They'll be unhappy, and lonely babies are pitiful, but it has to be done. They'll survive,, and you will too. Just buy some ear plugs.

Thank you! But I’m already am kinda used to it when I hear them screaming at 5 am[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
I haven't said anything in this thread because I have no experience with pregnant piggies, but I have been following, and I'm so glad to hear the good news :) Your piggy moms are so pretty, and the babies so adorable! I love the silver agouti fur the babies have.

This site has a ton of awesome info ( including a whole section on piggy pups, and when to separate them, etc: https://www.guineapigmanual.com/guinea-pig-handling/baby-guinea-pig-care/ ) . It's very readable, with funny parts and cute pictures, but still packed with important and accurate info. It's helped me so much in the past! Here's the home page: www.guineapigmanual.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.