Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Want to adopt 2 females. Located in Sacramento, CA

sseahorse

Cavy Slave
Hello!

I have tried 2 local shelters and they do not have any piggies for adoption. Piggies will receive a lot of attention, love and patience in my home. I would consider 2 bonded males, but would prefer 2 bonded females.

Thank you,

Liz

sseahorse

Cavy Slave
Yes, thank you, I checked petfinder too, but I would prefer to try to find 2 females. If I can't find 2 females soon, then I will adopt two males or a female and neutered male.

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
Did you check Guinea Pig Zone? Or try Craigslist.

lovemyguineas

Cavy Slave
Good luck in finding your piggies. Hope you find them soon.

lemonham

Cavy Slave
When you get to adopt please post photos! I love when little piggies get new families!

Last edited by a moderator:

sseahorse

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone. Northern Cavy rescue contacted me back and I will be talking to them tomorrow. I promise to post pics as soon as I get them. My children have already picked 2 adult females that they love from the site, but if the babies are available, we'll take them instead of the adults. But who knows, it will all come down to which piggy falls for us.

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone. Northern Cavy rescue contacted me back and I will be talking to them tomorrow. I promise to post pics as soon as I get them. My children have already picked 2 adult females that they love from the site, but if the babies are available, we'll take them instead of the adults. But who knows, it will all come down to which piggy falls for us.

Wonderful !! I know it will all work out in the best way. Do know that many times adults are much move loveable and less skittish than babies. Either way, please let us know and we'll love to see pigtures !!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.