Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Vegetables Are all iceberg lettuces round and cabbage like?

pandaloki

Cavy Slave
It's getting really hard to find veggies here ever since we were got hit by a tropical storm. It's been more than a week since my piggies have eaten lettuce (but I still do feed them other veggies, I just like lettuce because it's probably the only leafy greens I can find here). So I bought this kind of lettuce, the price tag says "Green Lettuce Ice" but it doesn't look like iceberg to me, all the other icebergs available there that come from other brands look like cabbages. What do you guys think?

(broken link removed)

pinky

Cavy Slave
It's getting really hard to find veggies here ever since we were got hit by a tropical storm. It's been more than a week since my piggies have eaten lettuce (but I still do feed them other veggies, I just like lettuce because it's probably the only leafy greens I can find here). So I bought this kind of lettuce, the price tag says "Green Lettuce Ice" but it doesn't look like iceberg to me, all the other icebergs available there that come from other brands look like cabbages. What do you guys think?

(broken link removed)

That looks like green leaf lettuce to me. I think it's okay to feed.

PiggieAddict
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
Definitely not Iceberg, so if it is a type of lettuce, no doubt it is Green Leaf. You can go ahead and feed it.

Good luck with the storm!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Ditto the green leaf idea. I rarely feed my two any other kind of lettuce except that.

pandaloki

Cavy Slave
Great! Thanks everyone! Can't believe I've been ignoring this the whole time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.