Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm back, everyone!

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
HEYYYYY PEOPLE! It's... CK!

I've been grounded and have had to go away for a little while (not going to bare my soul here), but now, I'm back in the Piggy Circle!

Every time I was asked what I would do if I was feeling bad, I answered, "Go on the Guinea Pig Forum and talk to my friends."

You guys were my lifelines when I was gone! I missed everyone dearly! My lovely moderator @bpatters has been the kindest soul. And I can't seem to remember everyone else's names, I apologize! But...I wanted to thank everyone for their support with Charlemagne and I. Without you all, I would be lost in caring for her! She's getting along in her pregnancy, laying around and such, she looks ready to blow! Another post soon, thanks everyone :)

~ck

Hi @cavykaitlyn ! Welcome back. I hope the pregnancy is smooth for Charlemagne.

I'm new here, so good luck with the pregnancy, and welcome back!!!! :)

Welcome back, nice to see you again! Let us know how you and Charlemagne get on.

Awwww, thanks for the welcome home mini-party :) I love being here! @Abbie Lauren, whichever piggy that is in your avatar is ADORABLE :D
Yeah, she's getting ready! I'll post a new thread with some good pictures when it happens! I'll have my camera ready, but it could very well occur while I'm at school... :/ I do hope she doesn't need any help for anything, I am not quite experienced in piggy birth lol.

@CallieLovesPigs welcome to the forum! I know it says I'm Cavy Caged and that looks...off... (or at least I think it still does) I'm not a bad person :) My sister made a silly mistake, and we're working on it, aren't we?

And last but CERTAINLY not the least, @SophieBunny! Thanks for the pleasantries, I will keep you posted on her babies and such. I'm real excited because I don't know who got her pregnant, which means the babies could be a mix of anything! I could get a long-haired pup and it would be SO CUTE! I love them! And I have to talk to my stepdad about keeping a female one. But I know I shouldn't be happy that she's pregnant because of the dangers to her and the babies. I'm just excited that she's gonna have something so sweet and beautiful. She's six months old now, and so big! I'm glad that she's not too old to where it would be even more of a danger to her and the pups.

But everyone, thank you, I'll talk more later! :) :) :) :) :)

@cavykaitlyn Did you just reply to this thread? Because I got a notification about it but it doesn't seem to be showing up here. Is it because it needs to be moderated? :eek:hmy:

@cavykaitlyn That's my pig Bubble, and she's long haired... Don't pignap her! Hopefully you can be at home when Charlemagne gives birth.

@Abbie Lauren, I might just have to, she's so BEAUTIFUL :) New word... pignap! I have to use that one in my piggy vocabulary now :D
@SophieBunny Yes, I'm STILL Cavy Caged, I have to be moderated WHENEVER I post. It's not the thread itself that needs to be moderated, it's just...me :(

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
@Abbie Lauren , I might just have to, she's so BEAUTIFUL :) New word... pignap! I have to use that one in my piggy vocabulary now :D
@SophieBunny Yes, I'm STILL Cavy Caged, I have to be moderated WHENEVER I post. It's not the thread itself that needs to be moderated, it's just...me :(

Ah. I see. That confused me for a little while, but then I was like, 'Aha!' lol Anyway, good luck Charlemagne! Do you know roughly when she's due?

@SophieBunny I believe she will be due sometime this week or the next, judging by the fact that I got her on February 25th, her size, and her behavior. She could pop any time! I am actually going to check on her here shortly (she got moved back up to my room--yay!) to make sure there are no babies yet! I'm wishing her well, too!

Also, I love 'Aha!' moments :p they make me laugh :) Maybe he'll change my moderation status soon? Gosh, I hope so!

@SophieBunny I believe she will be due sometime this week or the next, judging by the fact that I got her on February 25th, her size, and her behavior. She could pop any time! I am actually going to check on her here shortly (she got moved back up to my room--yay!) to make sure there are no babies yet! I'm wishing her well, too!

Also, I love 'Aha!' moments :p they make me laugh :) Maybe he'll change my moderation status soon? Gosh, I hope so!

Oh, it's so exciting! Is it bad to be excited? I feel sorry for Charlemagne though. Poor girl. I hope Charlemagne & babies will be ok. Let us know and post pigtures as soon as there are pups!

I definitely will get some good pigtures for everyone!

Yes, it IS exciting! I have said before, I would love to get a longhair mix :) Peruvians are my absolute favorite, but Charlemagne is still my #1 piggy :D I really hope she does well, too! Just checked on her a little while ago, nothing yet, but soon!

I definitely will get some good pigtures for everyone!

Yes, it IS exciting! I have said before, I would love to get a longhair mix :) Peruvians are my absolute favorite, but Charlemagne is still my #1 piggy :D I really hope she does well, too! Just checked on her a little while ago, nothing yet, but soon!

Yay! Yeah, the babies are the fun part, I'm just worried for Charlemagne and I feel bad for what she has to go through... Oh, I hope the babies are all ok when they are born, and if course it would be a bonus if one was a longhair! :)

Ooh, she's due this week!!? I've been following this thread and your previous one, excitement!! :D

I do feel a little sorry that she has to go through with this thing, but there are no piggy abortions...
YES! It would be a definite bonus! But if it were a boy, I would probably cry ;( I need a girl piggy to keep with Charlemagne, if I can convince my stepdad. I really want her to be able to have a friend #1, and #2 get to keep one of her kids! *squeal*

@GoldieBrodiexx Yes, I believe she is due sometime this week, she's so BIG! And she lays around a lot. And I got her a little over two months ago, so it's gotta be sometime close! Haven't listened to her yet, and I haven't checked if her pelvic bones are separating, so I need to get my life straight and do that! I can't wait to post pigtures!

Welcome back! I hope Charlemagne's pregnancy turns out fine.

Any updates?
can you post a pic of her?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.