Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lucifer and Salem are wheeking at me to introduce them I think!

Superman123

Cavy Slave
So Salem and Lucifer are 8-week old sisters that we got when they were 3 weeks old. SALEM is quiet and shy, and disappears for large parts of the day, but will give us nose kisses if we slowly lean in close to her, and she will also walk right next to you and brush up against you as long as you promise not to pet her or pick her up. Luci, on the other hand, is high spirited and rambunctious, running around like crazy, wheeking for food. They both popcorn like crazy and chase each other around the room in playful fun (except if its "lets re-decide who gets to be boss of who day" and then there is a certain edgyness to the chasing). They are a blast.

We had a rabbit for many years whom we loved dearly. She passed in October from bladder stones/kidney stones.

We are a family of 4 in Michigan, and wanted some fur balls to love again, but ones that perhaps wouldn't be quite as much work as rabbits are. So guinea pigs it is. Our kids are older teens, and we all share the chores.

We are using a fleece lined 4 x 4 C&C cage for now while I work on a better wood and acrylic one.

Their cage is floor level and they can run in and out at will, as they are litter trained free range guineas.

Thanks so much for this wonderful site. Already gained some useful information! Hello to all

JenniferTyler

Cavy Slave
Your guinea pigs sound a lot like mine! They sound so cute too! Hope you have an amazing time with your new family.

Squiggles

Cavy Slave
Oh, I absolutely adore your piggies' names! Welcome to the forum!

Superman123

Cavy Slave
Your guinea pigs sound a lot like mine! They sound so cute too! Hope you have an amazing time with your new family.

Isn't interesting how strong the personality factor is? So fun to get to know them. Thanks for saying hi, and I hope you all are enjoying yourself together!

Superman123

Cavy Slave
Oh, I absolutely adore your piggies' names! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! Our rabbit who passed 6 months ago was quite a mischevious little bunny, so we had fun with these. Thanks for saying hi!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family!

Your girls sound adorable, and positively devilish at the same time! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.