Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Lixit Critter Hollows

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I just got the lime one from here. Am looking for another color to rotate. I found on Dr Foster's they have chartreuse or pink. I HATE pink and don't own anything pink. Only way can get yellow is to call order in and they put in the message yellow please then you hope. Asked if I send it back if it's pink can trade for yellow, and again no guarantee. The price is cheaper there so I may just roll the dice and donate the pink one if I get it. I don't get how you can't pick colors. Some of us hate certain colors and have cages going with a theme of colors. Pink even if I liked it would not go at all. sigh

pigmommy89

Cavy Slave
I've had the exact same frustration @Arista . I think I've ordered about 12 from Drs Foster & Smith and all but one was pink. Just FYI what they call chartreuse is the same color as the lime.

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I've had the exact same frustration @Arista . I think I've ordered about 12 from Drs Foster & Smith and all but one was pink. Just FYI what they call chartreuse is the same color as the lime.
Really. Thanks for telling me. If it's really lime then I won't bother. I think retailers assume we all love pink esp for females. Would be nice if they thought outside the box. At least with superpet igloos it's not just blue and pink baby colors.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.