Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing: Artemis and Luna!

wigglemish

Cavy Slave

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!! What an update, piggie mama! You rock!!!!! Apparently so much that you deserve a grammatically-poor amount of exclamation points lol!!!!!!! :love: to you @wigglemish so can't wait to hear more.

You have no idea what a giggle I got out of this statement.....

And if we keep it up we're all gonna end up caged... lol

wigglemish

Cavy Slave
You have no idea what a giggle I got out of this statement.....

And if we keep it up we're all gonna end up caged... lol

Teheehee naughty kids at the back of the class XD

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave

ZiggyPig

Cavy Slave
Back of the class, back of the bus, always at the back!

OMG, OMG - And I quote my 8 yr old, "the boys at the back of the bus are so gross. amateurs. they use such bad language and are just so gross. total amateurs."
That was about 2 weeks ago lol

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I was at the back of the bus every chance I got. Tell you anything about me? Lol lol

wigglemish

Cavy Slave
Intros were beyond a disaster...

Luna and Artemis turned on each other. Horrible fight. Artemis had to be taken to the emergency vet to have her face stitched. We just got home with her about an hour ago. Luna has two bite wounds under her chin. They're currently separated and alone, with Artemis in a hospital cage to let her have a chance to recover from her anaesthetic. Fortunately the cut missed her eyes and nostril, but it was was very deep. She's got 6 stitches... She'll be very scarred.

Don't know if I should put the pair back together tomorrow. I think it was just the stress of the situation and alien territory, I would like to hope in the security of their cage they will be fine, but I am afraid to put Artie back in.

I will not be looking to join them together with Freyja and Frigga again.

Devastated and desperately worried about them.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry introductions didn't work out. I was really hoping that you would have one big happy herd, but if you have two small, happy herds that would be ok too.

Artemis and Luna may need some time, and hopefully they'll be able to get back together. They've been together the entire time, so hopefully they'll revert back to themselves and live happily once again.

Positive thoughts for all of you from myself and my boys, and hoping for a very speedy recovery for both girls.

ZiggyPig

Cavy Slave
Intros were beyond a disaster...

Luna and Artemis turned on each other. Horrible fight. Artemis had to be taken to the emergency vet to have her face stitched. We just got home with her about an hour ago. Luna has two bite wounds under her chin. They're currently separated and alone, with Artemis in a hospital cage to let her have a chance to recover from her anaesthetic. Fortunately the cut missed her eyes and nostril, but it was was very deep. She's got 6 stitches... She'll be very scarred.

I will not be looking to join them together with Freyja and Frigga again.

Devastated and desperately worried about them.

Oh no! I am so sorry intros turned south so badly. All of us ( Zig and Cuddles, wife & me, the dogs and the cats) send loads of healing vibes!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.