Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy So happy!! Might be getting guinea pigs

Piggyziggy

Cavy Slave
Sooo... For about 2 and a half to 3 years I have been researching and asking for guinea pigs. A couple months ago I decided I was tired of waiting and tired of pretending i was getting one. So i made a premission slip to get 2 guinea pigs. I posted it on the 28th of October and did not get a no or a yes. I was very determined and wrote 2 pages on informaton about guinea pigs aswell. My parents were still considering it. I then made a power point on guinea pig things you need and the cost and where to find them (I also included the phrase 'Adopt, Dont Shop" and shelters near us). I finished it when my parents were out on the 2nd of November. Then they read it and we went to pet supply stores.
Any way then today we went to my mums friend house for lunch and they have 2 guinea pigs but were minding 6 others for thier friends!! My mum told her friend about the letter and power piont and was like "do you need a cage? We have a spare one". My mum siad "you could have told us that 3 hours ago!!"

Any way we got home and my mum and dad went out side to apparently 'get the close of the line' but then my mum came in and she was like do you know if those guinea pigs you wanted are still at the shelter. So yeah I'm really happy and excited!!!
Its my birthday in 2 days and my mum said your present might be late. You don't know how excited I am.!!!! YAy Yay YAY YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!lollollollol

Sorry this is very:eek:

Guineapigpro

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Congratulations! I was excited just reading it! I soon welcome you to the world of piggies! :D

GuineaPigster

Cavy Slave
Congrats!!! That's really exciting!

Piggyziggy

Cavy Slave
lollol Can't wait!!!!

bishang

Cavy Slave
You're an awesome kid! Very excited for you :)

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Congrats! I've been asking my mum for a 2nd for my boar! And I put it on my Christmas list! Teehee!:)

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
congrats! I was happy to read this and I'm excited for you! :)
we picked up our second piggy on my birthday this year and that was by far the best present even though it wasn't a surprise and planned as well. didn't make a difference though ^^
you're an inspiration with all the research you've done, the presentations you made etc :)
post pics as soon as you get the piggies!

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
Aww! Pigs were the best present I ever got! What a wonderful story, and a marvelous turn-around!

arod18007

Cavy Slave
Aww this post made me happy! Congrats!!!

guineapiggymom

Cavy Slave
They are sooo much fun!!! You are going to love it!!!:eek:

Traysea

Cavy Slave
Weee how exciting!!!

GuineaPigster

Cavy Slave
I'm so happy for you!
You will make an amazing piggy-parent!!
Happy to have you on the forum! :)

Piggyziggy

Cavy Slave
I got a small pet carrier for my birthday. We got the run, for outside fun, yesterday. And today we got the igloos and water bottles. We already have food and the cage is arriving on monday. After the cage comes we can get the piggieslol:D I'm really excited!!!! YAY

rsgymjam

Cavy Slave
Ooh you lucky duck!!! I'm actually working on charts and prices right now so next year I can hopefully get some piggies!!! Just gotta convince my dad... my moms okay and we would adopt them from one of the humane societies in my area!!!!! Arrgghh want them sooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Piggyziggy

Cavy Slave
Ooh you lucky duck!!! I'm actually working on charts and prices right now so next year I can hopefully get some piggies!!! Just gotta convince my dad... my moms okay and we would adopt them from one of the humane societies in my area!!!!! Arrgghh want them sooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Good luck! my mum was okay with it to. My dad (who had lots of guinea pigs for 12 years when he was young) thought i wasn't being serious the first time i asked... but then i did the letter and the power point and he must have realised that i REALLY wanted them! Now he is trying to get the best stuff for them and has been researching alot!!!

I hope your dad says yes. You just have to be persistant :D

korryn92

Cavy Slave
Oh YAY!!!!! I was so excited when we got my second one for my first boar to have a friend! So happy for you!

@rsgymjam good luck with convincing your dad, hope it goes well and you can get piggies!

rsgymjam

Cavy Slave
Thanks @korryn92 and @Piggyziggy! Yes, I will have to be persistent- (tee hee) I have asked for them for the past like 2 years for my birthday and for X-mas! I really hope that next year I can get some!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.