Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play Is this safe?

sonsofpiggies

Cavy Slave
When I take my piggies out to play I usually leave a balled up blanket because they love to make tunnels through it or cuddle and rest. Since it's during floor time I'm always checking if they are okay. They usually come out by there selves within a few minutes so I don't really worry about it but would it be safe to leave a balled up fleece blanket in each of there cages? Or would that be a serious no no since I can't supervise ? I think it'll be okay because they don't stay in it for more then a few minutes anyway but I want to be 100 percent sure this won't hurt them?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

sonsofpiggies

Cavy Slave
Just to clarify they are in separate cages because one is in quarantine until it's time to make introductions and no they do not get floor time together :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
They can get lost in them, and get panicked. You can clip fleece across the corners of the cage and they can crawl under it, but it's open enough that they can always get out.

sonsofpiggies

Cavy Slave
They can get lost in them, and get panicked. You can clip fleece across the corners of the cage and they can crawl under it, but it's open enough that they can always get out.
Thank you ! I'll try that :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.