Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hamsters and holidays

chip123

Cavy Slave
ok so on sunday ill be leaving 2 go 2 florida for 8weeks so my cousin will be taking care o him when im gone and I was wondering what should I pack for him like bedding,food,ball that kind of stuff if anyone knows or has a suggestion please comment

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
I would just pack everything he usually needs along with step by step instructions on cleaning and food.

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I would definitely make some sort of "to do" or check list for your cousin to go through. Hopefully this will ensure that everything that your hammy needs will be taken care of. I think it's a good idea that your cousin knows the brands of products that your hammy is used to just in case something runs out. Bring anything that you normally use. I usually over pack because I think it's better to have it and not use it than leave it and need it. It's probably also wise to leave a number for a good exotics vet and some cash just in case.

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
Go with @ellisa 's post. They know what they're doing :)

chip123

Cavy Slave
ok thanks for everything I think ill leave her about £20 incase he runs out of anything and I also have a exzotic vet number written down just in case (I already registered him so it would be quicker if something happened) and I will be making a check list and I have already written down all the brands that he is used to so once again thanks

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
ok thanks for everything I think ill leave her about £20 incase he runs out of anything and I also have a exzotic vet number written down just in case (I already registered him so it would be quicker if something happened) and I will be making a check list and I have already written down all the brands that he is used to so once again thanks

Don't forget a check written to the vet encase they have to use it.

chip123

Cavy Slave
oh yeh thank a lot for everyones help

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.