Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Going on Vacation

scoottie

Cavy Slave
I am going on vacation and will have to leave my pigs with someone to take care of while I am gone what do I need to put together for her?

scoottie

Cavy Slave
Thanks @spy9doc they have a vet but I want to try and find one that has emergency hours just in case.

scoottie

Cavy Slave
I was wondering what can I put my piggies in while on vacation from August 14-17

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
What do you mean, what can you put them in? Are you leaving them at home? Taking them with you? Taking them to someone else's house?

Are you talking about traveling with them, or something for them to stay in after you get there?

LizzysPiggies

Cavy Slave
If you are leaving them at someone's house, could you use extra grids? Do you have a floortime pen you could use? I used my floortime pen and a 2x3 cc grid size coroplast base. (Made the floortime pen that size.) If they have other pets, ask if the pets will be in the same room as the pigs. If yes, and it's a free range pet, like a dog or cat, figure out a secure lid of some sort.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.