Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Hooked

mamaduck71

Cavy Slave
So my 70+ year old parents came to visit us for the holidays. Neither have ever seen or touched a guinea pig. My dad fell in love with our Pudge. I was so happy. In the summer we will travel to Chicago to stay with them about a month. We will have to bring Pudge with us. My dad is already planning on how we will do her cage at their house. That little 28 oz ball of fur did her magic! :)

miniver

Cavy Slave
I've been to visit my Mom twice with my piggies. I'm going to visit her next week and I think she's more excited about seeing them than she is about seeing me! She asked me what veggies they like.

mamaduck71

Cavy Slave
I've been to visit my Mom twice with my piggies. I'm going to visit her next week and I think she's more excited about seeing them than she is about seeing me! She asked me what veggies they like.

That is so awesome!!

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Agreed, @Kelsie.

I think that some of the reason pigs are so loved is their totally non-threatening appearance. Wiggly ears, short fat legs, big eyes, and pudgy body all help to woo people.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.