Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sad Help guinea pig stuck under cabinet

piggy_mom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I hope that nothing bad happened :( Perhaps that is why and they don't want to talk about it?

Could be, i hope not though. Original poster, if your reading this, just tell us the truth. Its better than having us worry about what happened.

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=34310]Jenna Lynn[/MENTION] Please update! How long has it been, three or four days? PLEASE tell us!

animalmadlover

Cavy Slave
Or perhaps the computer is down. Who knows!?
Yesterday I did a very stupid thing and left a bucket of water near my laptop! The cord fell in and was sitting in the bucket of water for the night. My laptop was on low battery, I cannot switch it on, and the cord doesn't work. So now I have to wait untill I have money to get a new one.
Perhaps an accident with the computer??? :confused: lol
We can only guess.
P.S. I am using dads laptop now lol !!!

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
Maybe. I'm just worried! One time Eggs ran behind the dresser, and it took me a while to get him out! He didn't want to come! And another time, he got stuck under the TV stand... I didn't think he could fit under there! It took me a while to get him out then, too. lol I literally had to gently drag him out, even food wasn't working. Thank goodness he wasn't hurt, I was so worried! Needless to say, I'm much more careful about that.

aqh88

Cavy Slave
Been there. Build a ramp. Take some wood or anything with enough texture, you can staple fabric on for grip, that is as long and wide as can fit under the cabinet and slide it in to the side the guinea pig is on. You may have to hold it in place and try to lure the guinea pig with food in the other hand. The longer it is the farther you can keep your hand holding the ramp away from the pig and the less likely it will spook back inside.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Swimming pool noodles make good furniture barriers when pigs are on the floor. Stuff the noodle (or pieces of noodle) under the edges of the furniture where pigs are likely to get stuck. Just be sure they don't nibble on the foam.

miniver

Cavy Slave
Swimming pool noodles!!! So simple it makes you wonder why that never came to mind. I'll have towel handy to wrap around if my girls start chewing.
My collection of piggy supplies looks like a garage sale. A little bit of everything and everything looks well used. :)

Kiyisha

Cavy Slave
Darn, I too wanted to know if the piggy was ok :[ read through the whole topic just to find out lol

georginapadmore

Cavy Gazer
Hiya iv just joined and I can't see pics can u help me lol [emoji4]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.