Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Midwest vs C&C vs other cages

BumpTrunk

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm the new owner of the Guinea pig. I have two boar cubs and I want to broaden my horizons. I currently have a cage in the Midwest, and I was thinking about buying a cage. I have a very interested cat and I don't think the C&C cage will work. I looked at the (Wayfair) sites mostly and they have a large number of huts. I have included links to some of them that I am considering, I would like to get some recommendations through them and maybe some recommendations. I really want to have two levels and lots of space!

zazzgu198

Cavy Gazer
Re: Safe mould removal and inhibiting

Ohh, I also had a guinea pig and I understand you. Caring for a guinea pig requires a lot of time and effort ... I had never had any pets before and was presented with a guinea pig. I knew absolutely nothing about these animals and then I did not waste time on this. As a result, one morning I saw that my guinea pig was dead. When I turned to the veterinarian, he saw a cage and said that because of my stupidity the animal did not survive. It turns out that they need quite a lot of space for life and also it all depends on their activity and lifestyle. Then I decided that I would learn all about these animals and buy myself another guinea pig. I studied articles for a long time and found the best <removed>. After that I bought a new guinea pig and I constantly took care of her. So be careful!

Edited by bpatters: We do not recommend hutches for guinea pigs. The link has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Re: Safe mould removal and inhibiting

@BumpTrunk, there are no links in your post.

A Midwest cage is definitely not large enough for two boars.

Why do think a C&C cage won't work?

If you look in the Photo Gallery, there are thousands of cage pictures.

MaiaBex

Cavy Slave
@BumpTrunk: C&C cages work even with interested cats. You just need to have a cover on the cage and enough space that the guinea pigs can get out of reach of curious paws.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.