Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy poo poo everywhere!! lol

mortyandtrixie

Cavy Slave
Ok....I just found a piggie poo in my window sill! How in the world did it get there :boggled::yikes: what strange places have you found piggie poo :p

NJPKL

Cavy Slave
My cleavage after a good long cuddle. :eye-poppi

ColleenElisabeth

Cavy Slave
Ugh, relieved to find out I'm not the only one who finds little surprises everywhere :p

We love to cuddle our boys in bed sometimes. We just recently pulled the bed away from the wall to clean behind it and voilà, they left us something for safe-keeping!

I like to keep my house pretty clean and it gets frustrating when I keep find poops in strange places...!

QuadB

Cavy Slave
Yep, find them everywhere. My puppy scruffy loves to eat the boys poos and at first I wouldn't let him but now that I know some can be nutrious I figured it won't hurt. So now if I see a poo I will call scruffy to clean it up for me

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Haha, we have a 2x4 c&c cage in my mums room it's one of the cages we use for the rescue, anyway when Moo Moo and Pepe Le Pew were in it (they got adopted 4 days ago!) Moo Moo would fling his pooh out of the cage at my mum. No kidding...she'd be standing or walking and some how, a poo would be fired at her from Moo Moo's direction..little poo poo brat!!

Gotta love finding piggy poohs everywhere! I once found one INSIDE my jumper, there was a tiny (like 3 cm) hole in the stitching and somehow the pooh had gone though the wash and gotten inside it. At first I couldn't find the hole and was like HOW DID THE POOH GET IN THERE!!??

Brian

Cavy Slave
How much should my piggies be pooing? I've read that they rarely over eat and that they are grazing animals. So I provide them with plenty of hay and keep their pellet dish full and in their cage. Plus I usually give them some carrots or bell peppers each day. Am I feeding them too much or do they just poop a lot?

Amy262

Cavy Slave
How much should my piggies be pooing? I've read that they rarely over eat and that they are grazing animals. So I provide them with plenty of hay and keep their pellet dish full and in their cage. Plus I usually give them some carrots or bell peppers each day. Am I feeding them too much or do they just poop a lot?

@Brian - they poop constantly! It would be like the equivalent of us pooping 80 times a day. Lol One cup of veggies a day, in addition to their pellets and UNLIMITED hay and water.

Strange places I've found poops? In my shoe. Hehe!!

Zubbus

Cavy Slave
My piggies do about 100 poops each everyday. So I clean about 200 poops every day. They have gotten bigger as the piggies got bigger and enjoyed the food more, but the number remains stable.

Normally they wouldn't overeat but one of mine has certainly recently started eating over the curve into obesity. It's tough because 1) she loves to be fed 2) it's very difficulty to get *the other one* fed.
I don't know if this is the leader's responsibility to eat as much as s/he can and get as big as possible to be the leader.
As for your 2nd question everything I read says *hay* should be unlimited. Pellets should be measured. I am afraid I don't know how much that should be as my piggies already don't eat much pellet.

Zubbus

Cavy Slave
Ok....I just found a piggie poo in my window sill! How in the world did it get there :boggled::yikes: what strange places have you found piggie poo :p
Sometimes when they run they kick things on their feet backwards hard. Can go anywhere. Mine haven't gone anywhere particularly exciting yet.

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
On the topic of piggy poo, my sister's pig Delilah (aka Wesley) chucks poop when she's mad :) it's really funny, especially when I'm not on the receiving end!

But the strangest place I have yet found one is...
In a booster seat in the dining room! I was keeping her on the table because my parents...well, wanted some stuff done, wanted to be able to get her out of the house easily if I acted out, whatevs. But she was in the middle of the table, and the chair is at the end, I was like...hmmm...is she throwing poo? Then it fell on the floor and I moved to pick it up, but BOOM, my dog Marley was there, and he ate it :p I felt so bad! But I figured that he's eaten his own poop before, it can't be that bad, and it was only one...I'm trying to talk myself out of why that was a bad thing. But those stories are pretty hilarious everyone, I had a good chuckle!

AussiePiggies

Cavy Slave
In my ugg boot, nowhere near the cage, on the other side of the house! So not only would it have to fly through the air 20 feet it would have to navigate the counter tops and then up the leg of a woolly boot! It was definitely not a transfer from foot to boot!

mortyandtrixie

Cavy Slave
Lol these are great! Keep em coming! My 9 year old was cleaning cages today and I heard her say "dang Mortimer! You're a pooping machine!" Lol.

Lishar

Cavy Slave
I have found some on my desk before! xD

I was like: "Lol What??" xD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.