Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming Rehoming Merry and Pippin

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,
Well it's been a fun run of it. This site has helped me through so much and I owe you guys my pigs' lives, but it's time for the piggies to find a new home. Tomorrow they will be going back to the rescue Merry came from, and from there hopefully a wonderful home. (The policy of the rescue is to return any animals you got from them.)

The number one reason being money. I'm a minor. I've payed for my pigs entirely since I adopted them, but I've been relying on savings. And I'm almost out. I'd rather get them safe in a new home /before/ I'm completely out.
There's other reasons - almost all personal - that are making it hard for me to care for them.

I love them to bits, and I'll miss them. Thank you to everyone who ever helped me with them. PIPPINface.jpgMERRY.jpgBOTH.jpg

angie901

Cavy Slave
Thats so sad!

angie901

Cavy Slave
We are all here for you fre! We love your piggies! Goodbye lovely piggies! Your mama loves you and you should always know that!

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry fres... The pigs will find a great home through the rescue! You could even request that if the new owners allow, they could keep in touch with you... You will have piggies again, one day! I'm positive!

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Thank you both.

mommmyof2

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope they will find a great new home just like yours. Good luck Fres

schavarry

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry hun! :( I'm sure you'll miss your piggies and I hope the rescue can find a good home for them!!

peacheshershey

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry to hear this. Wish your piggies good luck in their new home. I feel bad for you ,and I know how you feel ,giving away Peaches' baby boys was one of the hardest things I ever did.:sorry:

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
-Fre

You have been so inspiring. You have stuck through with your Pigs for such a long time, as long as I have been at this website.

We have chatted about good times and bad. You have worked so hard with them and god bless you for that.

We have been good friends for a long time now. Ever since that night where we had a pizza party in the chat room with each other. The times were all good.

I am so sorry you have to give up your Pigs. It is no thanks to your parents from anything I know about them so far. Don't EVER blame yourself-- EVER. I have parents that love my Pigs to death and also provide for their Veggies and vet bills, housing and other things. If it weren't for that, though, I would be solely using my savings and end up doing the same as you.

If it weren't for you your Piggies Merry and Pippin would have never had a good home to begin with, that much I know. You are doing the best thing you can by returning them to the rescue.

You aren't simply "returning" them without anything though. You have given those Pigs the right to life, you have given those pigs love and happiness and cuddles. And dressed them up like Sherlock Holmes if your avatar proves true. (PhotoShop, for that matter, perhaps) You have given those Pigs a great time.

You have made those Pigs what they are. You have made those pigs....... Pigs.

I nearly began tearing up as a write this, and I hope this isn't a goodbye from the forums from you. Because I wouldn't mind talking with you, still.

Maybe when you become older you can get more Pigs and find this forum once more through a new door...............

BUT THOSE PIGS WILL LOVE YOU, FOREVER MORE.

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Thank you guys so much for being so supportive. I really really appreciate it.

Zuidy - Nah, I'm not leaving the forums. I'll stick around with all my insanity and distractedness and food adventures. :)

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
I can't imagine how hard that must be. But I totally admire you for having the strength to see around your feelings and do what you believe is in their best interest. To me, that is the biggest demonstration of a caring owner. Kudos to you, all the best to you and the pigs, and I hope to still see you around!

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Thank you guys so much for being so supportive. I really really appreciate it.

Zuidy - Nah, I'm not leaving the forums. I'll stick around with all my insanity and distractedness and food adventures. :)

You better stick around Ninja ;)

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=15796]fresian.m[/MENTION]

Great to hear you will be sticking around. And I hope to have many more adventures in food with you.

Please do let us know how things go today. ;)

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
I dropped them off a couple hours ago. All done now.

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
I dropped them off a couple hours ago. All done now.

You doing alright? We can let this thread drop down if you wish. Respect your wishes.

Bye Merry and Pippin! Shall' be missed!

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
It's totally fine, I appreciate the support.

angie901

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry fresian! that is so sad!!!! :( :sorry:

aemsva

Cavy Slave
Good luck to you. You are an exellent owner for giving your pets to a good place who can take care of them. Hope you are doing good.

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
[MENTION=15796]fresian.m[/MENTION] -- many, many wheeks of encouragement from my little cavy tribe! Merry and Pippin are beautiful and I respect you for putting their needs ahead of yours. Not many people have the courage to do that.

I'm glad you're staying on the forum.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
i understad the situation your in, when december rolls around i too will have to give up my babys )': although i will fight to the end to keep them but right know prospects look grim.
I love talking you in the fourm and am so happy you will be sticking around, id you need a friend im hear!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.