Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Aggression Gizmo just gave me the STINK EYE!

Presuppose

Cavy Slave
Holy crap! That was so scary. So I was feeding both Gizmo and Truffles some veggies and Gizmo didn't come to get it so I went and gave it to Truffles and he heard that Truffles was eating then he gave me the death stare. O.O I felt really bad even though it was his fault that I went to get more and when I got them Gizmo wasn't having any of it and he tried to bite me hopefully his intention was an angry nip. So I just left with the vegetables. :(

Presuppose

Cavy Slave
Holy crap! That was so scary. So I was feeding both Gizmo and Truffles some veggies and Gizmo didn't come to get it so I went and gave it to Truffles and he heard that Truffles was eating then he gave me the death stare. O.O I felt really bad even though it was his fault that I went to get more and when I got them Gizmo wasn't having any of it and he tried to bite me hopefully his intention was an angry nip. So I just left with the vegetables. :(

The reason why I left with the vegetables is because I didn't want Giz to get mad at me again for giving it to Truffles again. I wanted to give him some time to cool off but nope. He was raging so hard. :( So I gave him and Truffles some new hay I bought but I kept giving only him treats. Along with Truffles but I gave Truffles a big piece so he won't keep coming back why I spam give Gizmo food. He's still mad :( What do I do need help!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Put the food in the cage and walk away. Let them figure it out. You're WAY overthinking this.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
If Truffles is eating all the veggies before Gizmo can get to them then give either Gizmo or Truffles lap time alone with you and feed veggies to Gizmo then.

Presuppose

Cavy Slave
I'm pretty sure I wasn't over thinking it. He kept growling over at Truffles and Truffles was really scared. Also the death stare he gave me gave me the chills. Like if I didn't get out if his face he is was gonna fly at me

Presuppose

Cavy Slave
If Truffles is eating all the veggies before Gizmo can get to them then give either Gizmo or Truffles lap time alone with you and feed veggies to Gizmo then.

That's really good advice Ty =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.