Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Christmas presents! :)

allmypiggies

Cavy Slave
I'm still searching for the perfect present for my piggies! Of course, they get there Christmas "cake" (which is just a pile of 7 different veggies!)
I was thinking of getting them the timothy carrot thing from Oxbow, a new hidey house, and also getting them new Christmas fleece.
What is everyone getting there piggy for Christmas? :)

allmypiggies

Cavy Slave
Yayyyyy!!! He's going to think he's in piggy heaven! :)

HannibalLecter

Cavy Slave
Cat tunnels with many entrances, hay tunnel, crinkle tunnel, new wooden corner hidey, pigloo, an added 2x2 kitchen area to their current 2x5 cage. Extra grids to raise the cage 2 grids up to save my back.

I should probably mention this was the list I gave to my family, basically nothing for me. Starting to regret it.

allmypiggies

Cavy Slave
Lol. That sounds like me. My whole list was for my pigs, but I changed it and now there isnt anything for them on it. Im just going to buy their presents myself.

zaylea

Cavy Slave
My pigs aren't getting any xmas presents this year, but they can't exactly complain. I built a 5 x 2 x 2 grid stand (tall dog deterrent, back saver, and lots of storage) a couple days ago. Tomorrow kits for a 2x5 w/ 2x2 loft arrive. I've spent so much on fleece. I'm going to sew up liners and make more cuddle cups, tunnels, etc.

nicholelynne

Cavy Slave
Loads of cuddles! :D They're the best, AND they're free!

Squeaker

Cavy Slave
I decorated their cage with garland and christmas bulbs (where they can't eat them) and put up 2 tiny stockings. I'm going to stuff those with treats and buy them a fleecy hidey hole and some more wooden chewy toys.

Peanuts

Cavy Slave
In their stocking, the have some wood chews, new fleece, a tunnel, and some new cozy saks. I also recently gave them an upper level. And, of course a Christmas salad and tons of cuddles!

Merry Christmas!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
We bought them pillow pets, got the idea from @kathlaaron. A cow, dinosaur, monkey and moose! Not sure who's going to end up with what or if they will all like them but I'm hoping they love them.

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I made Pedro a little pillow bed to sleep on, and bought him a really cute blankie to snuggle in and a Super Pet Cabbage Vege-T-Bowl. I also got him some special veggies for his Christmas dinner.

Merry Christmas everyone and every pig!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.