Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

You know you're "cavy crazy" when...

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
You can't fall asleep at night so instead of actually trying to you lie there staring at your ceiling for who-even-knows-how-long rattling off every single bit of guinea pig information that you know.

True story.

lol

ShihTzuLover

Cavy Slave
You know you're cavy crazy when... You're buying more fresh vegetables for the Guinea Pigs than for yourself and your Husband. :eek:hmy:

EmPiggieFan

Cavy Slave
You know you're cavy crazy when... You're buying more fresh vegetables for the Guinea Pigs than for yourself and your Husband. :eek:hmy:

haha that's the same for me and my partner.

also for my another reason I am cavy crazy is that instead of doing my MSc coursework I have been making fleecey toys for my girls and learning lots from this forum

Habs7123

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer

We probably spend 50 bucks a week on fresh greens for the girls. I feel so "healthy" when I go through the checkout line.... The cashier doesn't know that anything green is for my pigs, and the frozen pizzas and all the junk food is just for me! hahaha

chip123

Cavy Slave
this is soo true

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
You know you are cavy crazy when even your craft projects are all about pigs

cavy slave tote 1.jpg

Or when you can snuggle with a piggy who is actively munching on a poo.

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
Oh, yes! That is totally me with the craft projects! [MENTION=17593]Kim37040[/MENTION]

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
You know your cavy crazy when...... You spend almost every second on this forum!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
We probably spend 50 bucks a week on fresh greens for the girls. I feel so "healthy" when I go through the checkout line.... The cashier doesn't know that anything green is for my pigs, and the frozen pizzas and all the junk food is just for me! hahaha
Haha! That's great! lol

spudsthepiget

Cavy Slave
You know you're cavy crazy when you go to your favorite consignment store and instead of going to straight to the record album section, you go to the wicker baskets and think to yourself "The pigs would have so much fun with that!"

helteralan

Cavy Slave
You know you're cavy crazy when you get one of your piggies tattoo´d on your arm =)

guineapigsamuraitattoo.jpg

Original art by Des Hanley, i re-drew it and added my piggies face "Thadeus", and tattoo´s by Izzy at Lowlife Tattoo, Trondheim.
I think my favourite part is the feet hahaha!

Piggy_

Cavy Slave

View attachment 50455

LOL! Have had the same experience at the checkouts, and with the MSc coursework! I have an exam Thursday that I should really be studying for ...!

You know you're cavy crazy when you try to watch your favourite programme on tv but miss half of it cause you're watching your piggie's antics instead xD

photosavvy

Cavy Slave

View attachment 50455

That is so true about the munching on poo!! :tearsofjo

You know your cavy cravy when you have a shopping trip just to buy fruits and veggies for your guinea pigs.

NormaS

Cavy Slave
You know you are cavy crazy when you spend a whole holiday weekend caring for your sick guinea pig...and don't even take medicines for your own cold symptoms and fever.

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
...when you devote an entire room of your house to your guinea pigs. My front room was my pride and joy where I showcased my collection of comedy and tragedy masks and nicknacks. Now it's a hay-covered guinea pig haven filled with piggy supplies and the girls' cage, although they do share the room with my Quaker parrot.

Also, when you unashamedly dig in the grocery store trash for fresh corn husks because your piggy girls love them so much, even though people look at you like you're nuts.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
...when you devote an entire room of your house to your guinea pigs. My front room was my pride and joy where I showcased my collection of comedy and tragedy masks and nicknacks. Now it's a hay-covered guinea pig haven filled with piggy supplies and the girls' cage, although they do share the room with my Quaker parrot.

Also, when you unashamedly dig in the grocery store trash for fresh corn husks because your piggy girls love them so much, even though people look at you like you're nuts.

I did that at Safeway the other week, even saw the manager walking by and asked how much they are going to charge me for the husk and silks.

Spend $150.00 plus of your bonus on things they might use, need and more fleece you do not need.

Agrimony

Cavy Slave
I can't afford groceries for myself but my pigs are eating like kings- and picky kings at that!

CinnyMinnyMommy

Cavy Slave
You know that you're "bunny" crazy when your first tattoo is a portrait of your bunny...
This is Clay, he is my everything!<3:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376252267.467691.jpg

boofp

Cavy Slave
You can't fall asleep at night so instead of actually trying to you lie there staring at your ceiling for who-even-knows-how-long rattling off every single bit of guinea pig information that you know.

True story.

lol

I lay in bed designing new cages or thinking of new things for hayracks ect!
You know your cavy crazy when you pick poo up with your hand without even thinking about it.
Or when you are in a store,thrift,walmart or any other store and think Can I use that for the pigs. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.