Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Where Can I Find Coupons for Small Pet Select?

CC Cookie Dough

Cavy Slave
I really like the hay sold by Small Pet Select. I get the 2nd Cutting Perfect Blend Timothy hay for my 2 pigs. I tested out Small Pet Select's hay by buying a 10 pound box, and I really love the quality of their hay, so I would like to continue purchasing from this site. My plan is to now start buying their bigger boxes (I would like to get a 50 pound box, but unfortunately they go from 20 pounds to 60 pounds, so I will probably have to buy the 60 pound box).

Does anyone know where I could find coupons for this site? (A purchase of 50 pounds of hay would already come with free shipping, so a free shipping coupon wouldn't help me.)

peachyteen

Cavy Slave
FRESHHAY should get you $10 off or so, if that doesn't work, you can try TENOFFRIND1

CC Cookie Dough

Cavy Slave
FRESHHAY should get you $10 off or so, if that doesn't work, you can try TENOFFRIND1

I tested out the FRESHHAY coupon yesterday (I put it in to see if it would work but didn't actually buy hay) and it still works (it would take $10 off). But my plan is to buy hay on December 1st or so. Do you think those two coupons will still work by then or that there will be an equivalent by then?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.