Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Female Guinea Pig in Nebraska

JonLovesGP

Cavy Slave
Is anybody needing to re-home a female guinea pig in Nebraska? I need a companion for my Lucy.

Have you tried Petfinder and Craigslist? Maybe our members will know of a rescue in Nebraska.

Petfinder page is being stubborn today, but I got in once and found a female in Omaha. Not sure if that is nearby. Also, some in Kansas if that is close to your location.

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of problems with Petfinder lately where you can't access the pages. I wonder what's up?

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of problems with Petfinder lately where you can't access the pages. I wonder what's up?

Not sure Pinky, but it is annoying !! Hard to help someone when Petfinder is doing that!

Have you found a home for your piggie yet? I'm looking for a friend for my guinea pig.

I need to rehome my neutered male and intack female in Lincoln Nebraska. I don't have the time to care for them, at all really. Its taken me a long time to realize this seeing as I love them so much. I need the best home that I can give them... I have a 2x5 (with a home made hay rack) c&c cage with lots of extra grids that would go with them. Along with 2 water bottles, a food dish, and some toys.

Camerafreak, sorry to hear that ! Do try to PM the above posters directly, in case they are not following this thread. Also, see above for creating a listing on GuineaPigZone.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.