Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Guinea Pig Story (game) -read rules!

As they walked Dylan kept looking around them to make sure they weren't followed.

Did I miss something, or did the story have a blank spot in between @HugglesBubble and @LilliAndFelix?
yeah it did!! weird, but lets say they just ran away and found a way around the scary cave, found his house and got send on the road!

This is a good story...-slinks back to my corner with popcorn-

As the hungry cat creeps up behind them, they turn around and start wheeking.
"Yo, calm down I'm a friendly cat. I don't bite"

*** I know its really late but no one made another post***

"Then why do you keep trying to sneak up on us?" Lissa remarked

"..I have information..for you, but you must understand what this will do to my reputation if the other cats see me talking with you!" The cat said..

The two piggies got close to hear when suddenly...

A huge shadow rose over the pigs and the cat and...

"Lollipop Lollipop oh lolli lolli pop. The voice started whistling"

Cowering in fear, the pigs glanced up cautiously through their paws...

A massive lollipop was looming menacingly above them. It had no mouth and yet it sang, it had no eyes and yet it saw, and it bore the hideous mark of the Carrot Thief on its stick.

*oooh! This just got better!!!*

*just skip me please ;) lol**

"Another one of the carrot thief's lackeys!" cried Dylan. "What'll we do?"said Lissa.

Just then, their trusty Baldwin cavy friend, Russell, swooped in again to save them!
(From posts (broken link removed) - (broken link removed) )

"Never fear, lads!" Russel cried. "It's made of carrot!" He quickly charged at it and began devouring the evil Lollipop.

"Sounds like a Dentist treat" groaned Lissa, while charging to eat the lollipop."

"Haha, good one!" Dylan wheeked. "Come on friendly cat! Let's go!"

The poor friendly cat was still in a state of shock over the recent happenings, and merely sat, watching forlornly as his piggy friends consumed the enemy. When Dylan asked him what was wrong, he was silent for awhile until he finally whispered, "I don't really like carrots."

The pigs stopped eating and stared at him in shock. "We've never met an animal that doesn't like carrots..." Lissa said nervously. "W-w-what DO you eat then?" Dylan squeaked, backing away.

"I eat... Guinea Pigs." Suddenly the cat's eyes turnned red and he smiled an evil smile.

Dylan was outraged that the cat would dare to lie to them in such a fashion. "I'm a friendly cat, I don't bite." HA! That cat had used him and Lissa, had led them to believe that he was on their side, and Dylan was not okay with that! Forgetting the carrot lollipop in a fit of fury, Dylan launched himself onto the cat and began scratching, clawing, and biting. Russel and Lissa failed to notice, being so involved in ingesting the carrot lollipop.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.