Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two male piggies for adoption.

Lucywat1

Cavy Gazer
Hello, About 6 months ago my daughter begged me to adopt two male guinea pigs. Well, I did and now we just don't have the time to devote to their care. They are sweet boys that deserve much more time than we have to give.

I came to this site since this is where I bought their CC cage (4x5). I knew the members of this site would love and take care of them.

We live in Western NC and if you would be interested in adopting these sweet boys, please let me know.

dani_starr

Cavy Slave
Post your listing on this site (broken link removed) :)

Good luck rehoming them!

On a side note, wow a 4x5 C&C cage? I bet you have some happy piggies! :D

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I hope you find them a home soon I wish I was closer to you. You can even try putting an ad on Craigslist just watch out for breeders. Guinea Pig zone like said above is a really good place.

Lucywat1

Cavy Gazer
I hope you find them a home soon I wish I was closer to you. You can even try putting an ad on Craigslist just watch out for breeders. Guinea Pig zone like said above is a really good place.

Lucywat1

Cavy Gazer
Thanks so much for the replies! I thought about Craigslist, but you never know how people would treat the boys. I decided to use this site since it is filled with Guinea Pig lovers. I'll look into Guinea Pig zone. And yes, the boys love being able to run laps in their big C&C cage! Thanks!!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
@Lucywat1 if you went the Craigslist route you could always ask them questions like have thet owned guinea pigs before? Are you buying them for young children and if they are are they prepared to care for them if the kids loose interest? And you could always make up a care sheet or also say if they find they don't want them anymore they'd come back to you that way you can find them a new home. In fact even if you post an add on guinea pig zone I would still ask those questions. You just never know who's lurking around these sites. It's just a suggestion so you can make sure they are a good fit.

Lucywat1

Cavy Gazer
Thanks so much for the advice! I don't think I'll be putting them on Craigslist. I'll keep checking with my friends and co-workers to find a suitable family. Can't let them go to just anyone.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Either way you do it I would still ask whoever it is some questions. Not everyone realizes the work that goes into keeping guinea pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.