Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Want a Guinea Pig(s) How to Re-Introduce the Topic of Two?

arionat799

Cavy Slave
So, now that I have reduced back down to one level, and added a litter box per my Dad's request, he seems pretty happy with Ginger again. (Though I wasn't very happy about taking the upper level down, especially because I had just sewn new fleece liners for it...:mad:)

Her cage is being cleaned once a week, she is getting veggies every night, and her hay and pellets are being re-filled as needed.

Now, my question is, how do I bring up the subject of getting Ginger a friend again?

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Bumping....

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Seriously? No one can help me?

Gohan

Cavy Slave
Say "My guinea pig would be a lot happier with a friend", if he says no, don't cry about it, just ask politely if he could tell you why not. ask yourself questions like "How much more will it cost?", "Do I have an appropriate amount of space?".

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
It seems that we've had this conversation before! Check back on your previous threads regarding this issue--the ideas are still good ones.

arionat799

Cavy Slave
@foggycreekcavy and @spy9doc, actually, I am asking a different question. I said "How do i RE-INTRODUCE the topic of two?" not "How do I convince my Dad to let me get a second pig". I have gone back over my threads and read the advice given to me. Thanks anyways.

But, so long as you are living under your parents' roof and they are supporting you, they still have the last "say" about the matter.

And I said otherwise...when?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.