Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Just a little piggie talk:)

Chipotle123

Cavy Slave
So I thought I'd post a thread on here because it's kinda like a chit chat forum. I am currently having lap time with the little guy. When I walked into his room I found him asleep in his hay. What a strange pig I have, but I still love him to pieces.

I made him a little treat/toy today. Took a pepper, crumpled it up in a piece of computer paper and it made a little boredom breaker. The computer paper is safe, though I wouldn't recommend giving one to a piggie that likes to shred things up, though.

On an unrelated piggie note, how can I post a profile picture? I want you all to see my little one!

Okay back to talking about piggies. I always wonder what people feed their piggies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead and comment on this post if you would like and Chippy wheeks " GOODBYE "

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
One of my boys, Oliver, loves sleeping in his hay. He even uses it as a hidey, it's adorable, but he gets himself covered with little pieces of it. lol

On an unrelated piggie note, how can I post a profile picture? I want you all to see my little one!

If your talking about the pictures that are below some people's usernames, it actually called an avatar.

To add one: In the green bar across click on "Forum Actions" then "Edit Profile" (OR you can click on the "Settings" in the very top right corner beside "Log Out"). This will take you to a new page with three sections on the left side ("My Messages", "My Subscriptions" and "My Settings"). Under the "My Settings" there is "My Profile". Under this click on "Edit Avatar". You can either pick a picture from a website (right click on the image and copy the image URL and paste it there, I think) or use a picture you already have by clicking "Choose File" and picking your picture.

If you mean profile picture (which appears for blogs I believe), there is another option either below or above "Edit Avatar"

Last edited:

Chipotle123

Cavy Slave
If your talking about the pictures that are below some people's usernames, it actually called an avatar.

To add one: In the green bar across click on "Forum Actions" then "Edit Profile" (OR you can click on the "Settings" in the very top right corner beside "Log Out"). This will take you to a new page with three sections on the left side ("My Messages", "My Subscriptions" and "My Settings"). Under the "My Settings" there is "My Profile". Under this click on "Edit Avatar". You can either pick a picture from a website (right click on the image and copy the image URL and paste it there, I think) or use a picture you already have by clicking "Choose File" and picking your picture.

If you mean profile picture (which appears for blogs I believe), there is another option either below or above "Edit Avatar"
[/QUOTE]

Thank you this post helps a lot! My little boy is just like your Oliver.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.