Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

In Heat Not that kind of heat

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
It is going to feel like 106 in Maryland today! Just a reminder to keep your piggies cool!

Tiles for them to lay on, frozen water bottles to next to. A small cake pan with a block of ice in it( add some veggies and herbs for a treat before freezing). Two Bent grids to make a tunnel, lay a frozen water bottle on top for the cool air to drop down.

100_0678.jpg

Jadyn

Cavy Slave
It is going to feel like 106 in Maryland today! Just a reminder to keep your piggies cool!

Tiles for them to lay on, frozen water bottles to next to. A small cake pan with a block of ice in it( add some veggies and herbs for a treat before freezing). Two Bent grids to make a tunnel, lay a frozen water bottle on top for the cool air to drop down.

View attachment 82798
What type if tiles. Where to find them. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Any kind of ceramic floor tile. Any place that sells them. lowes, home depot, which local hardware store you patron.

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
You're lucky your air conditioning is working! I don't live in Maryland, but it's hot today where I live. We've had the air conditioning on all day and it's not doing anything. It feels like 90 degrees inside. I'm struggling to keep the pigs comfortable. I'm freezing water bottles, giving large pieces of cold cucumber, I've got 2 large fans going in their room... I hope we can get the air conditioner fixed soon. I can't even imagine how my poor boys feel with all that fur! It's unbearable for me, even with my hair up and everything.

I hope they'll be okay.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.