Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play Willow Branch Ball?

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Mine used to loooove willow balls! However, one of my pigs ended up getting his head stuck in it. Luckily I was there a the time and heard him in distress and helped- but I no longer buy them for that reason. They can get awful sharp too.

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Mine used to loooove willow balls! However, one of my pigs ended up getting his head stuck in it. Luckily I was there a the time and heard him in distress and helped- but I no longer buy them for that reason. They can get awful sharp too.
That also happened to one of my pigs, Ally, since then I don't buy them. My pigs don't seem to care if it is a ball or not, they just like the willow.

Agrimony

Cavy Slave
That also happened to one of my pigs, Ally, since then I don't buy them. My pigs don't seem to care if it is a ball or not, they just like the willow.

My Pickle (the one who got his head stuck in it) far preferred the balls to the sticks. He would pick it up and toss it and push it around with his nose. I feel bad sometimes not letting him have it but I just worry too much about him getting stuck, or poking his eye on it. He's already down to one he can't lose the other lol!

Lasinalia

Cavy Slave
Omg so funny!! I just started a post n asked if whtrose13's toys were good for cavies! Perfect!

JennasPigs

Cavy Slave
I just messaged the seller- I want to make sure everything is from the US before I buy anything. Really nice looking toys though!
Have you heard anything back yet?

Melissa123

Cavy Slave
Have you heard anything back yet?

Yes I have.

"
Dear melissamadero,

hello, the pine cones are they come from my yard. the honey dippers are made in the USA. all the vine items I buy from a bulk bird toy/small animal toy supplier in the usa, but not sure if they get them somewhere else. hope that helps.
thanks, Jennifer

- whtrose13"

Lasinalia

Cavy Slave
I think when I get paid next week I'll get some for my piggerts.

JennasPigs

Cavy Slave
Well, you can for sure get the pine cones. Since we're not sure about the others, I think I would still be purchasing from her. My pets really love those toys :) But, it's really up to you if you want to take the chance.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.