Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Wicked!!! Wow!!!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Holy Smokes. My boyfriend and I had a date night last night. He surprised me with tickets to Wicked which I'd been saying I really wanted to see.

It's playing in San Francisco right now.

OH.....MY.....GOD. I have to say that is was by far THE MOST incredible live performance of anything I've ever been to--ever. No wonder the theatre was packed and tickets are selling for way over their face value.

I'm still in awe. I had no idea what to expect, what it was about, or if it was any good. I hadn't really read any reviews. All I knew is that the Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite movie.

Wow, wow, wow. If anyone gets a chance to go see it, don't miss it. It's a once in lifetime kind of thing. I'm so broke right now, but I want to figure out a way to go again and get even better seats.

Wow.

babybunny

Cavy Slave
Aw grats! I've been wanting to go see this ever since I heard about it. I have a special place in my hear for The Wizard of Oz. Maybe one day I will be able to as well!

gooberific

Cavy Slave
I am so green with envy! ;) I would really love to see this as well.

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
We're going here in Portland at the end of this month! I cannot wait!!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
You won't be disappointed!!

BubuCandyBlue

Cavy Slave
Oh sounds great, time to give a "hint" to my husband for our next "date".

gooberific

Cavy Slave
Oh sounds great, time to give a "hint" to my husband for our next "date".

My hubby's idea of a "date" night is a few hours playing games. Granted, that's much cheaper...

crazywiggy

Cavy Slave
Wicked is awesome!

I went to see it in London for my birthday, after spending months listening to the soundtrack (first heard it in a friend's car). Absolutely loved it. Still singing along to the soundtracks most days lol

BubuCandyBlue

Cavy Slave
My hubby's idea of a "date" night is a few hours playing games. Granted, that's much cheaper...
Oh, well are you at least having both fun? That is important, no matter what you are doing together.
We like all sorts of things, enjoying even breakfast together, listening to music, shopping for the "kids" and so on, simple stuff. We don't really get out for dinner dates though, don't like restaurants food. But a little trip, or even putting furniture together sounds like "a date" because we are sharing our time.

Wicked sounds very interesting. Another musical that we'd like to see. Me and my husband are a fan of Esmeralda (The hunchback of Notre Dame), and we said if we go to Paris, or they come perform on a tour in the States, we'll go.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.