Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Photo Fails

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Earlier tonight I took a picture, I didn't pay attention to what it looked like on my camera, but when I saw it on my computer I had a good laugh. The room was too dark, and of course it was Oliver who has mostly black hair, so the photo is almost pitch black. My brother came over, saw it and pointed out that it looks like Oliver has two eyes on one side of his head (because of the glare spots) making him look like a "demon" piggie.

SDC11164.jpg

Do you guys have any photo fails? (Please tell me I'm not the only one)

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Multiple times I have tried to take pictures of my pigs that look like they're going to turn out awesome. But, whichever pig I'm taking the picture of notices the camera and comes up and sticks their nose right on the lens. So then the picture turns out like a big blurry blob of pig fur. lol

schavarry

Cavy Slave
My camera tends to make noises when it focuses the lens, this causes my piggies to notice the camera and RUN! I've gotten so many blurry piggies, or a pic of just their rump when they were in the frame a second earlier! You're certainly not the only one!!!!

Lovecraft

Cavy Slave
Most of my pictures are photo fails. My most common problem is poop in the frame. I can spot clean the cage, pick up the camera and SURPRISE! POOP EVERYWHERE!

As far as I can tell, they think like this:
"Oh hey. You takin' my picture? Here, get a shot of me eating poop from my butt! Put it on Facebook!"

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
@Fizzlepop40 I have many pictures like that, mostly caused by Perry. He really loves sticking his face in the camera, he seems to think it's food.

@schavarry I can't take pictures of Oliver in his cage unless he's sleeping because of this. I don't know what kind of danger he thinks the camera is, but it really freaks him out, in my lap he's not so worried though. Perry is much easier to take pictures of, even with the sticking his face in the camera thing.

@Lovecraft They are little poop monsters aren't they? When I'm taking pictures, I usually hold them, I've never seen the poop, but I'm sure there is some because I find it later on the towel. I've never had them eat a poop while trying to take a picture though! lol

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
As far as I can tell, they think like this:
"Oh hey. You takin' my picture? Here, get a shot of me eating poop from my butt! Put it on Facebook!"

HAHAHA!!! That really made me laugh, ya know I've wondered before what they are thinking sometimes that sounds pretty accurate lol

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
I took what I thought was a cute picture of Bacon sleeping and posted it to Facebook. One of my friends pointed out that she didn't know guinea pigs could poop in their sleep! :eye-poppi

Attachments

bacon popp.jpg

deardulcie

Cavy Slave
Omg! Soooo funny! And so true!!!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
It's weird, the website no longer allows you to attach the attachments to the posting so the pictures are full sized but I can do it from my phone no problem.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348145158.040979.jpg

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Ha,ha! My camera is really slow, so a lot of times I'll get a big blur or even a blank spot where they were a few seconds ago.

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
@Inle_Rabbit lol ! Most of the pictures of them on my Facebook are blurry, but they're still some of the better looking ones. I'm always finding them pooping in their sleep, I wonder what kind of comments I'd get if I posted a picture like that to Facebook. ;)
I haven't had any problems attaching pictures with my computer, but they seem a lot smaller than they used to be.

@WheekingPiggies My phone camera is the worst for that, even still objects come out blurry!

asnnbrg

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.