Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Liners Favorite Etsy Shops?

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave
I couldn't find a thread on this already and I'm sure the favorite change up every so often so what's everyone favorite shops?

I'm not as crafty as so many on here so I've never sewed mine. Just used the wrap around method but it gets to be much sometimes. I'm looking for liners I can just change every week and make the changes quicker. They can be pricy so I'm looking for good quality that'll last awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave
I can't sew a stitch so I always buy all of my liners. One of my favorite Etsy shops is " The Tiny Creature Shop". I have bought several liners from her and they are very well made. I also just yesterday made an order to "Cobb Cabin Crafts" for a new liner. I've never purchased from that shop, however SkinnyPigs1 buys many of her liners from that shop and she highly recommends it. I used to buy many items from "The Wheek Boutique" but unfortunately she closed her shop.

The Fleece Store on this forum also has many well-made and unique items. I just love the Magic Muffs. In fact I have at least 10 of them.

I am always on the look-out for new guinea pig items. It's good to do your homework by getting recommendations before purchasing. As you said, the liners are pricey and you don't want to waste your money.

I love skinnypigs1 but she's based in Canada so I've never looked into the shops she recommends! I'll have to check them out now, especially Cobb Cabin Crafts :) thank you

scoottie

Cavy Slave
Guinea piggies designs

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave
Great! I'll check her out too! Thank you

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone, I'll have to go check these out myself!! Need more, need more, need more. Well, eventually I'm going to try to make my own, but in the meantime, I need at least one more set for now.

Last edited:

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Guineapiggiesdesigns........Excellent , but be prepared for a long wait
Momo's Menagerie........Beautiful work!
Valerie's Zoo.......Outstanding

koalamissy

Cavy Slave

I couldn't find Valerie's Zoo [emoji853]

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Ahhh, I believe she is on a break right now, she's a piggy rescuer and is quite a busy lady. You could try her facebook too.

new2piggs

Cavy Slave
Has anyone mentioned 3girlsstitching? I ordered some potty pads and got some lap pads from them. They are amazing quality and wonderful customer service.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
new2piggs.......I checked them out one time but they don't use an absorbent layer in their liners and I find that's an absolute necessity with piggies, especially considering the price too.

new2piggs

Cavy Slave
new2piggs.......I checked them out one time but they don't use an absorbent layer in their liners and I find that's an absolute necessity with piggies, especially considering the price too.

Hmm, strange. I haven't used them for liners but they do use absorbent layers in the potty pads and the lap pads.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Ahhh, ok, I only look for the bigger liners, they're too big for me to sew lol. The potty pads, water bottle pads, lap pads, and 2X1 pads I'll make myself, but not a 2X5.

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave

Guineapiggiesdesigns wait is 9 weeks right now!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I know, nuts isn't it! I'm waiting on a liner from her, back when I ordered the waiting list was 6 weeks, we're 8 weeks on now and waiting. I don't mind though, it's a Christmas liner, and she does do beautiful work, so it's worth the wait. ��

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Another good etsy store is " ohsewjamie" she's very responsive and easy to work with. ��

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave
Another good etsy store is " ohsewjamie" she's very responsive and easy to work with. ��

I'll check her out too! Thank you [emoji4] I'm so impatient when I order online, i think I'd be more inclined to order from someone with a faster turn around.

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
I'll check her out too! Thank you [emoji4] I'm so impatient when I order online, i think I'd be more inclined to order from someone with a faster turn around.

If you're wanting a faster turn around time, then order from the Cavycages store here on the forum. I think it was two weeks when I ordered and the money also goes to supporting the forum, so it's a win win situation!!

PotterThePiggie

Cavy Slave
If you're wanting a faster turn around time, then order from the Cavycages store here on the forum. I think it was two weeks when I ordered and the money also goes to supporting the forum, so it's a win win situation!!

The selection is just smaller than other places but I've looked on here too [emoji16]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.