Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Stories anyone?

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I really do enjoy writing stories for people about their pigs. If anyone wants one, I'd be happy to do it! Let me know!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Can you do one for my boys their names are Gin-Gin and Cinna. I'd really like to see what you come up with.[emoji4]

pigger123

Cavy Slave
My piggies are Pumpkin (the mom, she was pregnant when I adopted her) and her 2-month-old daughters Peaches, Pecan, and Rhoo (short for Rhubarb). She also had a son named Pi, who was rehomed, but he might be included in the story. Sensing a theme with the names? ;) The family's last name is Pie. I would love to read a story about them, if you have time!

CinnaAndNutmeg

Cavy Slave
Well if you have the time my guinea pigs are Cinnamon (or Cinna) and Nutmeg

Guinepig

Cavy Slave
My piggies are moose, zero, and piglet. I bought them on craigslist and found out that they had mites about a week later.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
Ok! I'll get to work on everyone's stories!!!!

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
Do you guys have pictures of your pigs? [MENTION=28349]Starthecavy123[/MENTION] [MENTION=32598]CinnaAndNutmeg[/MENTION] [MENTION=32447]Guinepig[/MENTION] [MENTION=30060]pigger123[/MENTION] it would be quite helpful.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Sry Cinna's turned around because he doesn't like his picture taken. I can never get one of him facing the camera.

uploadfromtaptalk1408463527451.jpg

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Pumpkin in the middle, top left is Peaches, top right is Pecan, bottom left is Rhoo, and Pi on the bottom right.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
@Starthecavy123 here's yours. Please tell me if you want anything changed!

Gin-Gin was woken by Sinna’s fluff in his face. It was going up his ears, his nose, and his mouth. He spit out the caramel fur and repositioned himself. As he got comfortable, Sinna rearranged himself and again was suffocating his brother. Gin-Gin gave up trying to sleep, and walked away, lying down in the middle of the cage. Sinna sat up, itching his rump, yawned, and came over.
“You seem tired,” He said, looking closely at Gin-Gin’s eyes.
“Well,” He replied, “I kind of am.” Sinna walked to the food bowl, sticking his nose in to find a rogue piece of lettuce. “We should go on an adventure today,” He said, munching on the lettuce. Gin-Gin’s face lit up. “Where?” He asked. Sinna grinned. He beckoned for Gin-Gin to follow him. He led him to the corner of the cage, where he pulled back the hidey to reveal a large, gaping hole which had obviously had been chewed away. Through it, Gin-Gin could see the floor, stretching out like a pasture through the house.
“You ready?” Sinna asked.
“You bet,” Gin-Gin said. And they crawled through the hole.
At first, they were scared. Things loomed above them, telling them how small they really were. They scooted along the edge of the wall, scared to leave its security.
As they rounded a corner, they stopped short. In front of them sat a fat mouse, stuffing its cheeks with seeds. His beady eyes flashed towards them, and he stopped eating. Sinna stepped forward, his fluff making his look quite large. The mouse seemed unfazed. It slowly stood up on its hind legs, coming up to eye level with Sinna.
“Newcomers!” He hissed. His voice was raspy, “What brings such good looking creatures to this part of the house?”
“Gin-Gin and I are on an adventure,” Sinna said.
“Adventurers! How delightful,” Spat the mouse. They saw a louse crawl up his head, “Adventurers aren’t welcome in these parts.” Sinna took in a whiff of his scent, and almost choked. He smelled of their cage when it wasn’t clean ten times over. He shot behind his companion. Gin-Gin stepped towards the mouse. “If you please, sir, get out of our path.”
The mouse sneered, “Why should I do that?”
“Because if you don’t, I’m going to wheek so loud that my owner will come running. And she hates mice. Especially stinky, molding, nasty mice.” This time, the mouse was a little scared.
“You wouldn’t dare.” He said. And Gin-Gin let off a wheek. It echoed around the room solemnly. The mouse grabbed his ears, trying to cut out the noise. Gin-Gin let off another, and another. Finally, the mouse hissed at them and scampered in the wall, disappearing. Sinna nuzzled Gin-Gin happily. “Awesome job! We showed him!” Gin-Gin grinned, and they continued on their path.
Sinna gasped as he looked around the corner. He grabbed Gin-Gin excitedly from where he had been examining a doorstopper, and shoved him around the corner. There, in front of them, was the big white box. The one which held all the food they could eat. The marveled at its size and beauty. Gin-Gin popcorned towards it, Sinna in his footsteps.
They finally found an entrance to the food haven, and crawled into the cold. They both lifted off their front paws, tasting all the smells that were conjoined together. Sinna zoomed off and they found the veggies. The marveled at the overflowing masses. Then, they jumped in.
Gin-Gin swam in the tomato box, Sinna walked through the forest of parsley. They have a carrot fight. In the end, they lay down on some soft lettuce leaves, stomachs full and their hearts content.
Just then, the door of the food haven ripped open.
“What are you two doing?!” The pigs smiled.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I love it but you missed spelled Cinna other than awesome job :) ;)

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
I'll change it! Thanks!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Your welcome you did awesome I love love love it [emoji175]

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Great story! I hope I don't have that creepy mouse living in my house.

CinnaAndNutmeg

Cavy Slave
Cinnamon and Nutmeg.jpgNot the best picture but Cinnamon is on the left, Nutmeg is on the right.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
Alright, [MENTION=30060]pigger123[/MENTION] , here's yours!

Today was the day. Rhoo scrambled from her hidey. Her mother, Pumpkin sat by the hay, munching quietly. Rhoo scrambled around and woke up her sisters Peaches and Pecan. “It’s today!” She cried excitedly. Peaches understood, while Pecan rolled over, putting her back to Rhoo. Finally, the two sisters managed to pull their sibling to her senses. The three of them trotted out to sit next to their mother expectantly.
“Dear me, you three are quite the ball of fur this morning!” Pumpkin exclaimed. The three sisters looked a little sheepish.
“Today’s the day,” Pecan mumbled, and Peaches nudged her to be quiet.
“Now, I know you three are excited, but with great power come great responsibility. You always have to remember that.” Pumpkin said, looking each of them in the eye quite sternly.
“So, what now?” Rhoo piped up, and Peaches rolled her eyes. “Rhoo, be quiet!” She whispered. Pumpkin smiled warily. “Alright, wait here.” She walked off. The siblings sat, waiting for their mom to return.
“Mine going to be the best,” Peaches boasted.
“No way!” Rhoo argued.
“I am!” squabbled Pecan.
When Pumpkin returned with a bundle in her mouth, her daughters were tumbling round the cage, arguing with each other.
“Girls!” She cried, dropping her load and peeling Pecan off of Rhoo and Peaches. “What are you doing?”
“She said hers was the best,” Rhoo whined. Then they all started talking at once. After Pumpkin got them to settle down, she sat them around her and brought over the bundle. The girls inched closer. She untied the ribbon which held the package together, and the fabric tumbled away to reveal four pieces of brightly colored fabric. The girls were in total awe.
Pumpkin picked off the top piece, and put it over her shoulders and tied it loosely around her neck.
“Capes?” Peaches asked in disbelief. Pumpkin nodded and picked up another. This one was red and had a purple “R” sewn to the back.
“For Rhoo,” Pumpkin said, but Rhoo had already snatched it and tied it around her neck.
The next one was blue, and an orange peach on the back. “For Peaches,” Pumpkin said, and Peaches took the cape slowly, feeling the responsibility pour into her paws.
The last cape was green and had a large pecan on the back. “And finally, for Pecan.” Pecan was quivering as she took the cape.
Rhoo examined everyone’s cape. Her mother’s had a large “P” sewn onto it. “What now?” She asked.
“We fly.” Pumpkin said beautifully, and jumped into the air. But instead of coming back down, she swam through the air, propelling herself above the cage.
“Whoa,” The girls said in unison, watching as their mother circled above them.
“What are you waiting for? Come on!” Pumpkin wheeked. The girls pushed off, and flew with jelly-legs to their mother’s side.
“This is so cool!” Pecan said, now fully awake. Peaches did a lop-d-lop and Rhoo went spinning towards the wall, pushing off and rocketing towards the hovering pigs.
“We need a family name mom,” Peaches concluded. Pumpkin agreed.
“What about, um, oh! The SuperPies!” Rhoo said as she spun past.
“The SuperPies. I like it.” Peaches said, her eyes glittering. Pecan nodded.
They flew around for a long time, soaring over the cage and soon became expert flyers, for pigs, of course.
“Alright, lets hit the hay,” Pumpkin called, and the three flying pigs behind her followed her. They had to flap their paws like a bird to descend into the cage, flopping down onto the soft floor.
“You know, I like flying, but walking is totally better.” Pecan said, and her sisters agreed. Pumpkin smiled and helped them take off their capes.
“Tomorrow, we’ll have some real fun,” She said, kissing each one of them on the top of the head. “We’ll go visit your brother.”

pigger123

Cavy Slave
I love it! I was laughing out loud. Thank you so much!

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
You are welcome! They were a perfect superhero family!

blessedmom

Cavy Slave
Do you like short stories in general or are you a author or what? I'm just curious about your story :) What led you to write a GPig story the first time when you realized you enjoyed it? It's very fun idea. My 7 1/2 year old daughter would probably go nuts. I could print it along with some pictures and make a mini book.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
I am a aspiring author. I am in the middle of writing my first novel, which is going slowly because of school :)
I just thought narrating my Guinea Pig's ideas would be really fun, and I guess I thought other people would like them too! [MENTION=32282]blessedmom[/MENTION]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.