Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

About time I joined in on the fun!! :)

piggyroo

Cavy Slave
Hi there!
I've been lurking through these forums since I adopted my girls 5 months ago (time files) and i thought I'd finally join in on the action. This site has helped me quite a lot with my piggies and is one of the reasons my girls are as happy as they are.

I thought I'd share a few photos with everyone to introduce Buttercup and Vegemite. in case it wasn't as obvious as I imagined, Vegemite is the colour of her name-sake on toast, and buttercup is the greedy-guts bossy one who tells her what to do.

photo 1.jpg
buttercup enjoying some delicious snacks

photo 2.jpg
Vegemite admiring her astounding beauty in her mirror

photo 3.jpg
Vegemite finally ready for her close-up

photo 4.jpg
Buttercup enjoying the view of the fresh hay ...before promptly jumping in the rack to be one with the hay

photo 5.jpg

the faces of ultimate "bath-time" betrayal.

thanks for getting to know my girls :) I can't wait to see more of everyone's posts and photos!

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Oh they're so cute! Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here :)

I have to ask, how did you dry your girls after their bath? I'm going to be bathing my girls for the first time soon and don't know whether to blow dry or not!

EmPiggieFan

Cavy Slave
Aww how adorable. Welcome to the forum.
@Princess_Piggie when I bathed my girls I blow dried them. However, we had them surrounded by towels and I was about 4ft away from them with the hair dryer on low. One so the noise didn't scare them and two so that I wasn't putting too much heat on them.

piggyroo

Cavy Slave
After I give them a bath I towel dry them. My hair dryer is exhoberently loud so I don't use it for them. I also let them run around on towels for an hour. It's good floor time and apology "sorry for the bath" snack time.

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
@piggyroo my blow dryer is extremely loud too so I think I'll have to go with towel drying. Letting them run round on towels is a good idea too, thanks!

HugglesBubble

Cavy Slave
Beautiful girls! Welcome to the forum!

piggyroo

Cavy Slave
thanks everyone :)
@Kelsie I was lucky to get the photo of her looking in the mirror. Both girls love it and can sit there for 20 minutes staring at themselves ...but they only do it when they think they have privacy

Rywen

Cavy Slave
They are gorgeous girls, thanks for sharing your pigtures!
When I showed Ferb himself in a mirror he turned around and hid in his cuddle sack.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum. You piggies are cute BTW.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.