Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece Flippers

Megaredize

Cavy Slave
Wow that looks really nice! I just ordered 1 set of flippers today with a set for my loft. My piggies still dont use their loft but im hoping they might start. im thinking of changing what it on the ramp. but anyways im super excited about the flippers. im sick of using loose bedding. Im wanting to get a couple of sets of the flippers so i can change them out on washing day. oh and your custom built table is beautiful.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Wow, Kappy, really AWESOME shots!! Thanks so much for sharing and the awesome feedback!

Megaredize

Cavy Slave
Even though some people like 2x2 grid lofts, I would not use them. I think those are hard to clean under. But a 1x2 loft? No problem. Our kitchens are designed to just pull it out. Simple.

you are right. i didnt know until i received my cage and put it together that i couldnt reach under my 2x2 loft. luckily my fiance can. and i can if i have to buy using the dust pan itself lol i think once i get my flippers it will be easier because i will just be sweeping up poos and flipping the flipper :) right now i have to stretch and try to get all the loose bedding that is under the loft to the other side.

aeiou

Cavy Slave
I ordered some last night! I'm very excited! I'm going to wait to use them until my piggies are out of quarantine!

I think the price isn't that bad, considering that the carefresh I currently use is so expensive. I'm sure I've spent a LOT more on that already than it would cost to buy like three sets of the flippers.

plabol1

Cavy Slave
I absolutely LOVE my flippers !

missguineaginns

Cavy Slave
I also love my fleece flippers and so do my pigs. This is my first week going from plain fleece blankets to flippers. I've caught my pigs sprawled out in the middle of my cage loving them. Very easy to use. I have a 2x7 grid cage and use 5 flippers and then have a kitchen area.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so appreciating the feedback and it's great to hear that you are so happy with them!! :)

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I've probably said it many times before, but I love my fleece flippers. They make cage cleaning easier, and they look professional. Best invention ever. :)

PhinniePig

Cavy Slave
@MissJean - my cage is the same.. i cut it a little too big at first, didnt fit in the cubes, then i have to sticky tap and make it slightly smaller, it literally just fit in the cubes, so I'm not sure the fleece flippers or the piggybedspreads would fit in my cage :/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.