Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Treats Bought hay treats and a veggie bowl!

jessieisabel

Cavy Slave
I passed by a pet store (they don't sell pets!) tonight and I had to stop in and grab something for the pigs, I decided on buying this cute veggie bowl ($7) and these timothy hay twists (100% timothy hay, $0.80 each)

Bought hay treats and a veggie bowl!Bought hay treats and a veggie bowl!

The pigs were definitely happy, but lets be honest, I doubt they noticed the bowl. They were just happy about veggies!

Bought hay treats and a veggie bowl!Bought hay treats and a veggie bowl!

I showed my mom the bowl of veggies and she said "It looks too good for a pig". Nonsense, nothing is too good for my babies!

lol! Are those the oxbow hay twists? I was wondering if anyones pigs liked them

I just bought that veggie bowl awhile ago they haven't tipped it yet. But my girls aren't full grown so who knows.:0 I love it though!

I have been waning to try the twist but I figured it is just some hay twisted so I might make my own. I also have been trying to make a mat for them.

@PiggieGuinea yep! they're oxbow :) my pigs are still a little confused but they've been nibling on them :)

@Kelsie I saw a package with quite a few for pretty cheap (not sure exactly how much) but I figured I should see if my pigs even like them :p

@cheshirekris oli usually tips over the pellet bowl but he's been fine with this one so far :p
That would be great if you could make them yourself! They're pretty cheap but, it would add up after a while

@Jesseisabel Yeah I'm hoping I can do it but will probably fail. XD

@jessieisabel Yeah I'm hoping I can do it but will probably fail. XD

That's the bowl I use for their veggies! It's so cute.

I have that bowl for the pellets! My piggies seem to like it. You can get a long carrot shaped one too.

I've never seen the Timothy hay twists - must look out for them.

@Scooterpig I've seen the carrot one too, it's super cute! They also have a mini radish(I think) shaped one!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.