Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Wouldn't it be cool if...

MLT2007

Cavy Slave
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a Guinea Pig Cages forum convention? I think it would be neat to meet some of the other members in person. We all become friends on here (for the most part!) and know so much about others' piggies and personal lives, to some extent. We would need a lot of pig sitters! Just my random thought of the day I had while cleaning out the cage lol

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I think it would be awesome to have a giant GuineaPigCages convention/pignic. We could all wear our user names pinned to our shirts and discuss everything piggy related.

PiggleLove2013

Cavy Slave
That would be so awesome! :)

richguinea

Cavy Slave
i believe (broken link removed)holds "pignics" in some cities around the US! I would definitely attend if it was reasonably close and i didn't have to travel across the country!

LucidCavies

Cavy Slave
i would love to meet a lot of the people that help me day-to-day with all of my piggy needs.
I live in LA and they do hold the orange county pignic every august and I have yet to be able to make one. I understand that it is fairly unreasonable to ask someone from new York to come out to la for a small convention. but it would be cool if it wasn't such an unreasonable request

Rywen

Cavy Slave
@ThePigAlchemist if you are local right now you may be interested in the MGPR pignic, Sept 28th in Reisterstown. The details are in their Facebook page, or PM me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.